Big Mod Archive Package by Prodigy [Finished]

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Big Mod Archive Package by Prodigy [Finished]

Post by prodigypm » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:28 am

Thru the years , I've played countless of mods . Decided to put them into one place (pack em' up) . And release this pack here and there (big torrent sites) , other diablo 2 sites . All the places I know and people suggest .
Now as I've been informed I have to ask all modders for their permission . Now I haven't changed anything in this pack and I don't see any reason to do so since I'm only a redistributor . I will not . But since I respect a lot of the people here this thread is created .
Spam
/end

Update :
Download from
Data.BG
Pcloud.com
Mega.co.nz
Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 - Amazon Cloud Drive , doesn't provide folder share.

Info :
This package is a tribute the modmakers and modmaking.
This was made due to the fact That the game is old , mods also . There aren't many active modders out there so I've decided to support you . My way !
Either you like it or not . You will have to face it . Thanks for everything you gave us thru the years . All the hours of fun and replayability , all the

frustration , anger and pleasure . Your little community loves you and support you all . God be with you .
It includes 123 вorking and Tested Mods/Minimods I've played thru the years.

License:
Diablo 2 Mods License
==================

Except where otherwise noted, all of the documentation and software included
in the Diablo 2 Mods is copyrighted by the Modmakers and Blizzard.

This software is provided "as-is," without any express or implied warranty.
In no event shall the author be held liable for any damages arising from the
use of this software.

Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
including commercial applications, and to alter and redistribute it,
provided that the following conditions are met:

1. All redistributions of source code files must retain all copyright
notices that are currently in place, and this list of conditions without
modification.

2. All redistributions in binary form must retain all occurrences of the
above copyright notice and web site addresses that are currently in
place (for example, in the About boxes).

3. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software to
distribute a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation
would be appreciated but is not required.

4. Modified versions in source or binary form must be plainly marked as
such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.

List of Honor :
D2SE Mods

D2SE 2.2
D2SE - Ancestral Recall 1.10
D2SE - Aragor 4
D2SE - Baldurs Gate 1.6
D2SE - Battle For Elements 1.51
D2SE - Blackened Beta 3.5 Fix
D2SE - Blazing Fire 4.1F
D2SE - D2Dragz 1.1
D2SE - D2scrabble 5f - Will be removed by the will of the modder
D2SE - Darkness Weaves 2
D2SE - Doggy Mod 0.11 b4
D2SE - Emc2 1.1
D2SE - Emc2 XMas Edition 1.0
D2SE - ES 3.00R6D.exe
D2SE - ES 3.00R6E.exe
D2SE - Faith 2.00.exe
D2SE - Friday Night Beta1c
D2SE - Hades Underworld 2.9
D2SE - Hell On Earth 2.9
D2SE - Immersion 1.05b
D2SE - Johnnys Mod 1.57
D2SE - Kingdom Of Tenai 1.13a
D2SE - Lament of Innocence 1.06a
D2SE - Legacy of the Horadrim 1.6a
D2SE - MedianXL 2012 v005
D2SE - MedianXL Omega 002
D2SE - MedianXL Omega 003
D2SE - Middle Earth 1.92
D2SE - Myth 1.5
D2SE - Nezeramontias 1.09 New
D2SE - Pagan Heart 0.995b
D2SE - Prime Evil 1.0
D2SE - Rebirthe 0.051
D2SE - Requiem of Sorrow 6.08
D2SE - RoS 0.82
D2SE - Sanctus Mod 0.99 Beta
D2SE - Snej 6.0.06 pre2
D2SE - SnMX 2.B1.Alpha
D2SE - The Fury Within 1.02
D2SE - The Midlands 0.22c
D2SE - TheBlackParade 1.0
D2SE - THoC 8.1
D2SE - Ultimate 1.2
D2SE - Viva X-Files 1.08f
D2SE - World of Chaos 0.4b
D2SE - YGBKM 1.0
D2SE - Zenith Affliction 1.0
D2SE - Zephyrus 2.0a
D2SE - Zy-El 4.3
D2SE - Zy-El 4.4c
Zerb 0.3.2.1 All Runewords

Separate Mods 1.09

8 Play 2.1
Bando Mod
Bilbo Mod 1.3
Breaktimes 1.0
Cataclysm 0.02
Combat Elf
Corrupted Death 1.4
D2 - Steel
Demon Trip 2.0
Descendents of the Dragon 1.01
Eternal Devastation
Giga Inventory Mod
Gorgon's Wrath Mod
Gravitatus
Horadric Mod 1.3
Klay's Game Engancer 2.0
Legends of Inferno
Magic The Gathering
Manos The Mod of Fate
Master of Arms 1.2
Meneldil's Mod
Mod of Champions
Mojo Mod
Necropolis 0.05
NorXmod
Nude Assassin Mod
Orbital Fusion 1.1
PhrozenSolid
Revival 1.02
Rune with a View
Sanctuary Reborn 1.14
Sir_General's Rune Mod 3.01
Slaughter Mod
Socket to 'em Mod
Star of Dark Mages
The Unique Mod
ZhoulomCrypt 1.0pre3
Zombie Drop 1.0

Separate Mods 1.10

4 Horsemen 0.9 (Updated to 0.92Fix)
Abaddon's Inventory Balance
Archon's Horadric Mod 1.13
Armageddon Mod 1.3
Back to Hellfire 1.02 + Windows 7 Multiplayer Support
Boss Torment 1.0
Cubaholics 0.93
Escape from the Afterlife 1.45
Iridium Gem Mod 1.1
Komodo Mod 3.0 Beta
Legend about Nine Demons 1.6
Lodius 1.05
Moo Moo Mod 0.4a
Natali's Revenge 1.0
Oblivion Knights 1.15
Overpowered Mod 3.0
Punisher Mod 3.0
Rapid Mod 1.0
Seven Lances 1.27
Spectrum Mod 6.29
The Final Frontier 0.43
The Second Coming 2.08
Valhalla 4.5
Walhalla Mod 1.00
Wheelmaan & Epyon's Mod 0.5
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Re: Big Mod Archive Package by Prodigy [Finished]

Post by ultimategrayfox » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:00 am

nice stuffs, thanks :D

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:26 pm

HOLY COW!!! Man i didn't play half of those!!! Shame on you for not sharing earlier...are the readmes included??? as i searched the net for some of those and was unable to find anything???
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:15 am

Lucifer666" wrote:HOLY COW!!! Man i didn't play half of those!!! Shame on you for not sharing earlier...are the readmes included??? as i searched the net for some of those and was unable to find anything???
The oldest mods dont have readme but you can find various information here on the forums or on their html sites .
I'm sorry to tell you but I had a lot of trouble gathering them in one place . + a total of 4-5 mod creators didnt want their mods in and people generally dont wanted this pack to be created . Funny fact - Modders want people to play their mods yet they didn't want it on this pack . Oh well , Better late then never you know . Have fun I'm sure you will find a lot of interesting stuff there .
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:34 pm

Man,i'm trying to DL the EXE as a zip when offered,and Chrome blocks it from DL-ing...what does it do anyway???

Edit: and while we are here,did you try the 1.13 mod Lord of Maidens???That S**t is GENIUS pure,should be included here if at all possible,i have a link of their forum,and am even a member!!!I even think there is a thread here somewhere where i put a Youtube link to somebody's play...it was awesome,anyway did't play it much since there are so many mods to try first!!!
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:00 pm

Lucifer666" wrote:Man,i'm trying to DL the EXE as a zip when offered,and Chrome blocks it from DL-ing...what does it do anyway???

Edit: and while we are here,did you try the 1.13 mod Lord of Maidens???That S**t is GENIUS pure,should be included here if at all possible,i have a link of their forum,and am even a member!!!I even think there is a thread here somewhere where i put a Youtube link to somebody's play...it was awesome,anyway did't play it much since there are so many mods to try first!!!
The exe is the executable - The link between all the big files . In order to install it you need to download all . Try different download locations , if its a problem for all locations change the browser .
I dont have any problems downloading it from anywhere so I doubt its a from my side . (I also use chrome)

About Lord of Maidens , I agree this mod is dope . I was really , really in to that one for a while . Try it you won't regret it .

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:22 pm

yea,i follow it's devolpment from time to time,how come you gotta remove D2Scrabble???it works fine and is very good...

Edit:DL-ed it no problem later...your file i mean,i already got LoM...

I bite down hard

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Post by Volf » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:25 pm

Lucifer666" wrote:yea,i follow it's devolpment from time to time,how come you gotta remove D2Scrabble???it works fine and is very good...

As long as i don't get any support requests or emails i'm fine with d2scrabble being distributed.

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:34 am

Volf" wrote:
Lucifer666" wrote:yea,i follow it's devolpment from time to time,how come you gotta remove D2Scrabble???it works fine and is very good...

As long as i don't get any support requests or emails i'm fine with d2scrabble being distributed.
Ah , good old Volf . This guy si golden . Scrabble was also great . Anyways I respect his request becose he actually has a REASON . But the other guys was like "I dont want it on this pack , all my work being compared to others" or "I dont want it to be added along these mods etc etc" . There is something romantic about mods and D2 .

Anyways we wasn't going to request anything volf . You are a great guy and you deserve to be respected . Thanks for writing again .

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:45 am

muahahahahaha.....

i succeded in making 90$ of the non D2SE mods run in D2SE WITH PlugY!!!now much more enjoyable...and it was very simple...

I bite down hard

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:03 pm

Lucifer666" wrote:muahahahahaha.....

i succeded in making 90$ of the non D2SE mods run in D2SE WITH PlugY!!!now much more enjoyable...and it was very simple...
You rock , sorry for the late reply . Didnt want to add any tutorial on these , actually played them standalone . I remember having like 3-4 instances of diablo on my oldest pc , just to play different mod versions. It was more fun trust me :D

There was nothing better than the feeling of starting the mod you are gonna WRECK and get a unhandled exception error . Priceless .

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:30 am

I will post here some findings of my own about these mods and my general opinion of those i played in no particular order if nobody got anything against that...will help people who never even heard of these works of art...

So,lets start with 1.09 separeta mods,will do D2SE ones last...will follow Prodigy's list in my listing of opinions...

Separate 1.09 Mods

8 Play 2.1
This mod is just Players 8 command active from start...my opinion = waste of space...

Bando Mod
Big Stash,Horadric Cube Cheat Recipes,More Uniques Drop,Max Level 250...nothing else...Very simple to make it work with D2SE...My Opinion = Base game just made easyer than before,not interesting for me...

Bilbo Mod 1.3

Bleaktimes 1.0(Prodigy you made a typo here)
TXT files unavailable...gotta explore,Cubemain was not changed...Element Enchanted Bosses very dangerous in
beggining because of small starting stats and HP...Chance to hit will be low since the levels of enemies
jump for 3 or 6 with changing of areas so lots of farming required to obtain powerfull rare charms...
Better Monster Parts the further you get in the game,and better affixes with high ILVL items...
Requires a lot of farming for exp...most affixes and gear have no lvl required so can tweak like hell once you make one strong char...Hardcore near impossible with any char...Sorceress impossible even in Softcore...
My Opinion = I like this one,it's hard from the start and gets harder and harder up to some point where you fill your inventory with rare charms with good affixes and your gear with good monster parts...simple to make work with D2SE...

Cataclysm 0.02

Combat Elf

Corrupted Death 1.4

D2 - Steel
Made changes so that casters have a chance in Hell on Players 8,Melle builds ware not improved...harder than vanilla since monsters ware made to be like in a 8 player game...
My Opinion = actually interesting as the game was made harder,you actually need some tactics now,and i like that elemental skills and summons ware improved...Simple to make work with D2SE

Demon Trip 2.0
My Opinion = now this is something everybody should try out,only three playable chars...very hard mod,i suspect Hardcore is impossible with this one...simple to make work with D2SE...

Descendents of the Dragon 1.01

Eternal Devastation

Giga Inventory Mod
Name says it all...now made redundant as most mods have bigger inventories and make additional changes to base game...

Gorgon's Wrath Mod

Gravitatus
Horadric Mod 1.3
Klay's Game Engancer 2.0
Legends of Inferno
Magic The Gathering
Manos The Mod of Fate
Master of Arms 1.2
Meneldil's Mod
Mod of Champions
Mojo Mod
Necropolis 0.05
NorXmod

Nude Assassin Mod
The sprite of Assassin made naked...My Opinion = waste of space...although congrats to the man that managed to strip her...

Orbital Fusion 1.1
PhrozenSolid
Revival 1.02
Rune with a View
Sanctuary Reborn 1.14
Sir_General's Rune Mod 3.01

Slaughter Mod
Base game with more monsters around...My Opinion = Nothing special...

Socket to 'em Mod
Star of Dark Mages
The Unique Mod

ZhoulomCrypt 1.0pre3
Can not make this one work,at least for me it wont work...

Zombie Drop 1.0
Zombies drop anything...not really interesting for me...

Don't have much time now...will update this post once a while,and most of my findings are on another PC,so gotta transfer some files first...

I bite down hard

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Thu May 05, 2016 3:01 pm

Nice , thank you luci for the short reviews.Sadly most of the mods are pretty old aka. their ideas and dont bring anything new on the table. On the other side there are great mods that still arent replicated , improved and has been forgotten over the time. Guess there is something for everyone in this pack.

Doub
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Post by Doub » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:07 pm

@prodigypm

The mods that arent D2SE compatible are very old versions? (is my guess).
Do u remember any of them being unique, well made but also complete?

thanks in advance.

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:21 pm

You can find information on most of the mods around internet.You can try compiling them and almost all of them can be used with d2se.I included that for the mods that actually support the D2SE program , not because there are any incompatible.

About being unique , for their time a lot of mods where unique.But now with all the new tools and stuff that modders found , I can hardly call many of them unique.About completed , it depends on the point of view.

PS.For me personally there aren't any completed mods , but thats another story.We dont want to make someone butthurt do we?

Doub
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Post by Doub » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:33 am

Yeah the word "complete" for diablo2 mods doesnt have a standard definition, i agree. Its more appropriate to just ask if the mod has game breaking bugs and stuff like that.

anyway, thanks.

btw thanks for the list!

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”