A few ideas

Information and teasers from the upcoming mod, Shadow Empires.

Moderators: Black Heart, Joel

MiszA

A few ideas

Post by MiszA » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:05 am

I have a question to Shadow Emoires makers: would it be very hard (or possible) to add 3 new equipment slots to each char? It would be greaves slot (leg armor), pauldron slot (ahoulder armor) and cloak/cape slot (around body) The more the better. Some much work had been already done and so much still awaits so I though it's a good idea. Of course that feat requires a whole new items types created. Equipment system was very good in Sacred and good in Wizardry8. I wonder why nobody tries to make such feat? I don't believe it's too hard or time consuming when I see so many mods whith lots of changes and bunch of whole new things...
What do U think?

MiszA

Post by MiszA » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:22 am

Sorry, forgot to mention it in the first place. It would be cool if you guys make money more important, ex. paying for level up (levelling in trainer in the city). And that should be quite expensive forcing players to think about ecenomy a bit. Or maybe othor ideas of making money really needful. I've seen only one mod where one had to by skills instead of simply putting points into them and monye was very important (if not critical) there.
What do you think about that?

Joel
Dominion

Hand-picked

Post by Joel » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:48 am

I think that you shouldn't double post ;)
Anyway no other mechanics changes will be done until first part of the mod isreleased. I have enough things to complete already.
"How much suffering, mortal, does it take before you lose your grace?"
Shadow Empire (coming soon) | forum

MiszA

Post by MiszA » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:27 am

Sure, no problem.
Do what must be done. I just wanted to share my ideas and hope U'll take it into consideration when the right time comes.
PS: best of luck in completing this awesome mod, I look forward playing it.

Return to “Shadow Empires”