Killing YHWH

Information and updates for the Nezeramontias mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Acromatic Aria

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Killing YHWH

Post by gogodanny » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:33 am

Hi Folks,

I know we have asked this question quite a few times already back in the day and nobody wanted to spoiler it due to people finding it out themselves.

I guess with the year being 2016 and the mod being "dead" for quite a while it would be save to share some info about this final boss.

What I can't figure out for the life of me: How do you kill YHWH - especially in Hell?

I got a Javazone with pretty beef stats but cant even scratch that darned final form... I know how people kill it with barb (decay scream + ton of summons) but I really am so clueless on how it works with other classes ...

Can somebody perhaps enlighten me? I've kinda given up hope already :-/

Thanks so much :-))

€dit1: Also - is there any way to spawn the polar worm / rhemorhaz egg rather than finding it? Like as a drop from any of the other eggs like demogorgon is?
only 2 things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity ... although i'm not sure yet about the universe (c) Albert Einstein
http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?p ... hot051.jpg (WOW)

GrandMaitre
Paladin

Re: Killing YHWH

Post by GrandMaitre » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:25 am

The final form boss spawns monster with izual skin.They drop a ring,you have to equip this ring and use the spell it gives on YHWH. It's a ball of fire.
By using it you can deal dammage to him,when you're not anymore dealing dammage (few second) do it again. ball of fire,attack,ball of fire,attack ect..
Polar worm I don't know but there is an egg to spawn rhemorhaz yes. But why?

Return to “Nezeramontias”