Need a guess on number of Hitpoints/Stats of Monsters

Information and updates for the Nezeramontias mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Acromatic Aria

GeorgiaBoy
Champion of the Light
Turks & Caicos Is

Need a guess on number of Hitpoints/Stats of Monsters

Post by GeorgiaBoy » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:09 am

I hear they are super tough, so I would like to know what I am up against when I play the mod. I need a good guess of the hitpoints (most important)/stats/strategies of the following Superuniques:

Satan
Lucifer
Leviathan
Belial

Thanks for your help!

GB

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Need a guess on number of Hitpoints/Stats of Monsters

Post by gogodanny » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Hitpoints are not really important on those monsters as they go down pretty easily once you got the one element they are not immune against.

Leviathan and Belial are mainly difficult due to the area where they are located - (secret price room). Once you can make it through the area before it (= the gauntlet) doing those 2 superbosses is a mere pushover (although for belial high DPS is a must, especially since otherwise you'll get swarmed by 100s of exploding minions every second and will eventually die as you you not get through to the boss anymore. Leviathan doesn't deal enough dmg to be a real threat.

Satan and Lucifer are a different story.
What makes them hard to beat (in hell difficulty only) is the fact that they are immune to all but 1 element (which is lightning for lucifer and physical for satan - or vice versa).
satans dmg is pretty high but afaik u can leech health/mana which makes him quite OK to beat. Lucifer is a different story as his/her dmg is poison/magic which you can barely defend against (bring a couple antidotes).

The best char to farm the Leviathan/Belial might be the barb as he's also the one who can make it through the gauntlet the easiest (although almost all chars can make it - some harder some easier).

The best char for Satan/Lucifer might be the Amazon (Javelin) as she has Javelin hail which deals sick physical dmg and also has charged strike for sick lightning dmg.

With proper use of Souls you can make yourself pretty much invincible to most enemies' attacks, but Kagero levels 5 and on are still tough due to andariels/duriels/Mephistos roaming in zounds and Nihlathak ghosts that blow up those high-life enemies which can instagib you. So make sure to bring RIP either as potion or on an item as otherwise it's game over very fast.

Have fun :)
only 2 things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity ... although i'm not sure yet about the universe (c) Albert Einstein
http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?p ... hot051.jpg (WOW)

GeorgiaBoy
Champion of the Light
Turks & Caicos Is

Post by GeorgiaBoy » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Thank you for the info, gogodanny. Have you played Median XL? If so, would you say the Duncraig (or other) is the toughest uberlevel or Nez' Gauntlet/Kagero/Infernal Pit?

GB

P.S. Your avatar is great...

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by gogodanny » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Thx *hehe* i like that avatar as well ;)

well I have played median and finished pretty much all challenges except for astrogah and brother laz as I never had enough patience grinding etc :-P

Nez is totally from Median in many ways:
1) Infernal Pit just has an extreme density but once you got high dmg you can pretty much plow through it (some enemies still hit hard tho)
2) Kagero is all about an item with RIP or another way of riddin off corpses. In order to surive the rest all you need is a half decent blocker and/or teleport.
3) The gauntlet is freakin hard, especially the first couple of times through but I shall make it a bit easier for you:
-bring MASSIVE Hp
-bring MASSIVE fhr
-if you have a high blockchance make sure you have a MASSIVE increase in blockspeed
-bring as much %dmgred and flat dmgred as possible
-90-95%allresi is a MUST
- bring a strong computer (not joking - below 2-4gb ram the gauntlet might lag so much (singleplayer) that you may not make it through (hell difficulty)).
- Bring a few TP scrolls
- Bring a lot of either: Morsels, Laurels, Regpots
- bring MASSIVE faster run - but do not run as this kills your blockchance

I know this sounds scary but all enemies there hit VERY hard, are untargetable and freeze, stun, damage, blow you up ... in the worst of ways. Additionally there are quite a bunch of mazes that you have to get through full of untargetable monsters that wanna kill you.
2 more things: Once you attempt the gauntlet, make sure you are highly overleveled (even for normal) as you can use the extrahealth.
If you'Re stunlocked, do not worry to save/exit and retry it in a new game. Dying is much worse than saving ur ass and that exp ;)

Difficulty: Perhaps like Ureh - just harder ...

finally: There is 1 boss - yhwh, who needs a special way of summoning and is extremely hard to kill (even for 750chars with perfect equip).

enjoy :D
only 2 things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity ... although i'm not sure yet about the universe (c) Albert Einstein
http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?p ... hot051.jpg (WOW)

GeorgiaBoy
Champion of the Light
Turks & Caicos Is

Post by GeorgiaBoy » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:26 am

Thanks, gogodanny.

GB

dnsfpl
Paladin

Post by dnsfpl » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:38 pm

@gogodanny
thanks for the tips
GeorgiaBoy" wrote:Thank you for the info, gogodanny. Have you played Median XL? If so, would you say the Duncraig (or other) is the toughest uberlevel or Nez' Gauntlet/Kagero/Infernal Pit?

GB

P.S. Your avatar is great...
in mxl, some char, no matter how you build, to the extend of "cheating", is still impossible to complete the quest

i build diff char(melee sorc, pouncesin etc etc) to complete all the uber quest to complete my charm collection

Return to “Nezeramontias”