man...is it me or is it a b!@#$ to get enuff gold

Information and updates for the Nezeramontias mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Acromatic Aria

No votes

Total votes: 0

thetraveler

man...is it me or is it a b!@#$ to get enuff gold

Post by thetraveler » Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:38 pm

i think i amassed enuff to get a mystery chest once..and got a rare teeth out of it....i like the mod but...this rediculously low buy price from vendors is crazy..

i sold a flawed topaz to akara..needed the gold for potions....and when i saw what she was charging..i nearly fell out of my chair...compared to what i was given for it..she made a killing....wow...all i can say is 8-O

great mod overall though :cool:
Give me the chance to go to another world...my world...and ill take it. No seconds thoughts or hesitation...

Buggo

Re: man...is it me or is it a b!@#$ to get enuff gold

Post by Buggo » Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:03 pm

Don't worry, it'll come. :D

JimmyT0801

Post by JimmyT0801 » Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:26 pm

Send my a PM telling me your instant messenger name, I will add you, and when I see you online, I will give you something that will make even zombies drop a couple thousand gold.

Emperor_oberon
Paladin

Post by Emperor_oberon » Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:32 am

If you want to cheat, talk to Jimmy. I'm sure he can help.

If you're looking to work on your character in a more legitimate matter, don't worry. While everything looks expensive now everything will seem very, very cheap later on. It's really the cows and the two new areas in the mod (treasure area and kagero dungeon) where you can get ridiculous amounts of cash.

--oberon

FroZenSouL

Post by FroZenSouL » Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:08 am

hmm.. i "cheated" once in nez in a cuple of days ago.. i started it with a txt mod based.. "characterbuilder" u probably heard of it before.. but thats not the problem.. i used it once to get some money.. i was only lvl 24 then.. anyway.. the txt based moddy thing worked on nez.. that time when i was lvl 24.. hmm.. and now when im trying to use that again it says "unable to enter game, bad inventory/bad stats data" then in pop ups an error in d2common\tbls or something like that.. do u guys know something about that?
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
if u know how to fix the problem then add (msn) or send a mail to frozie85@hotmail.com

Return to “Nezeramontias”