Problems with inventory

Information and updates for the Blackened mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Necrolis, Adhin

dafac

Problems with inventory

Post by dafac » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi!

I just downloaded the Blackened mod from its offcial website and Installing and everything goes fine, i get into a game and everything seems normal.
However when i close the d2 and return to to afterwards it wont let me get into the game but just says "bad inventory" or something and this happens even after like 5 mins of playing and i DO NOT use any kind of hacks or stuff like that so i cant figure out what seems to be the problem?`

I hope you can help me

Adhin
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Problems with inventory

Post by Adhin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Yeah that's probably cause you made an amazon or a barbarian. Neither of them are setup in old B3. Basically the reasoning is those 2 characters are lacking the same number of skills the other 5 have, and as such, don't work when you try to bring them back in. Kinda an awkward thing with that but try one of the other 5.

Sadly still no ETA on when the next version will be out but everythings been re-done at this point (5 or so times) so... yeah. Other posts partially explaining that but all the info on anything specific is outdated and probably wrong.
Blackened Mod: http://blackened.d2mods.com

"Evokation. Thats some kind of food, right?" - KaiKou

Def Con: kills owls dead

dafac

Re: Problems with inventory

Post by dafac » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:11 am

<Heyh>

Yeah thats the case then, i did choose Ama for the first character. Well thx for your help !

Return to “Blackened”