I can't cube stuff...

Information and updates for the Blackened mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Necrolis, Adhin

jeru

I can't cube stuff...

Post by jeru » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:20 am

Hello! i have a problem with cubing. Horadric cube acts pretty wierd when i need to cube something. I can cube gems, but sometimes nothing happens. When i got to 2nd act i collected amu and staff for the 2nd quest, but when i tried to cube them, it doesn't worked at all... i tried many times and even logged out and nothing...

I have 3.5 version of blackened installed with 8.00 plugY(Wich doesnt seem to work, but it's not the reason why i can't cube stuff). Maybe i need that B4 version. What do you think, why's that?

Adhin
Retired staff
Angel

Re: I can't cube stuff...

Post by Adhin » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:14 am

B3.5 doesn't have any CE involved and no real cube changes at all. Everything is base D2 in that regard. If you can't cube it could be a conflict with PlugY or some other mod you had installed that wasn't removed properly.

It would also be because your not running the game in v1.10 which 3.5 requires to run properly.

That's about all I can think of that would cause an issue like that.
Blackened Mod: http://blackened.d2mods.com

"Evokation. Thats some kind of food, right?" - KaiKou

Def Con: kills owls dead

jeru

Post by jeru » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:00 am

Adhin" wrote:B3.5 doesn't have any CE involved and no real cube changes at all. Everything is base D2 in that regard. If you can't cube it could be a conflict with PlugY or some other mod you had installed that wasn't removed properly.

It would also be because your not running the game in v1.10 which 3.5 requires to run properly.

That's about all I can think of that would cause an issue like that.
No changes at all? There is all kinds of carved symbols arround the cube when you open it.

I completely uninstalled and removed plugy - it wasn't the reason.

And i am running v1.10. Anyway thanks for replying, i guess i will reinstall this mod.

Adhin
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Adhin » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:25 pm

The 'runes' around the cube is a graphical thing, not a code thing. Graphics and code are not directly linked, neither are the txt file that controles the Cube its self (which again, I didn't really touch).
Blackened Mod: http://blackened.d2mods.com

"Evokation. Thats some kind of food, right?" - KaiKou

Def Con: kills owls dead

Return to “Blackened”