Graphical/Text Issues

Information and updates for the Blackened mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Necrolis, Adhin

Kaplox

Graphical/Text Issues

Post by Kaplox » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:28 am

Hi, I've just reinstalled Diablo 2 due to my d2gfx being corrupted by PlugY while uninstalling it, but now that i've installed Blackened 4 I started having issues like my inventory having a background that looks like what Blackened's Inventory should look like, but it actually has other boxes where vLOD's inventory are positioned.
Also, all equipment became invisible (there's no image) and every single item/monster/skill is called "an evil force", and the skill properties are called the same way (like, "fire damage: 15 to 40" becomes "an evil force: 15 an evil force 40") :(
could anyone help me out?

EDIT:
Now i've managed to play it "correctly" by making a shortcut to "blackened.exe" using the same "-direct -txt" i would use for 3.5(giving me a big error before entering the game, but managing to do it), although skilltabs look very messy, for example, if i click the bottom tab game will crash[error: "assertion failure Location:D2CMP\SRC\CelCmp.cpp, line #1379 Expression: ValidCelContext (PCelContext)] , and if i click the middle one it will select the topmost one, along with skill icons looking very odd...

I really don't feel like i've done something stupid installing the game...i've done it like 30x in my life(probably more) and never do anything wrong in the process...

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Re: Graphical/Text Issues

Post by Necrolis » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:32 am

yes, you have done something stupid, plus this is in the wrong place, you should be posting this where you got the b4 full plus its patch from...
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Adhin
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Graphical/Text Issues

Post by Adhin » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:28 am

Yeah I have no idea wtf you did I don't even remember giving you the files but you might have a different name in IRC (or I just don't remember).

Either way all you need to do is run the .exe file from your Blackened folder. That it, nothing special. And necrolis is right you should keep B4 related issues to the other forum OR asking in the IRC channel.
Blackened Mod: http://blackened.d2mods.com

"Evokation. Thats some kind of food, right?" - KaiKou

Def Con: kills owls dead

Return to “Blackened”