I need some serious help please!

Information and updates for the Blackened mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Necrolis, Adhin

Neco

I need some serious help please!

Post by Neco » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:43 am

Okay, so I am interested in this mod. Now I use Windows Vista SP1, and I use WinRaR to extract all my files. So, I tried to download the mod and I got a blackened folder, which contained two other folders, and so on. I followed the instructions on the website, I did "C:\Program Files\Diablo II\Blackened" -direct -exe and the same for the other one minus the -direct and -exe, and everytime I try to load this mod its not working for me, I only get D2LOD. Any suggestions? I was on the mIRC channel, and no one was on, channel #Blackened-mod so no help was found there.

Thanks,

Neco

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:15 am

Its not -direct -exe, its -direct -txt , also make sure your using 1.10. And if this doesn't fix it please post the version of blackened your using and the error message you get(if you get one)
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Neco

Re: I need some serious help please!

Post by Neco » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:14 pm

Thanks, it worked. :)

Return to “Blackened”