Blackened_B4 Journal

Information and updates for the Blackened mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Necrolis, Adhin

Rhonlore
Champion of the Light

Blackened_B4 Journal

Post by Rhonlore » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:20 am

This is the tale of Adhin (Jade), FishofMuu (IKickandScream), and myself (Tyrone-Lockhart), beginning our quest through Blackened_B4.

Act 1
/players 8 :D

Act one was pretty fun, it began with just myself and Adhin adventuring out into the wild. Muu, joined about half way through the cold plains, before the Burial Grounds.

Blood Raven was a cinch, Adhin was doing well with his summons and bounding orb, and Muu was delivering a decent amount of damage. I was a liabillity...Oh well. Also, cleared out the crypt and mausoleaum for the extra experience.

Muu had WP for Dark Woods and Stony Field. We got a wicked map and both were located about 10 steps down from the waypoints. Tristram was fun.

Powered our way through the rest of the act, stopping to collect the unique rings from The Countess in single player before joining up with Adhin once more.

Andariel croaked and we began Act 2. Oh right. Being a Paladin, I had access to a couple new skills, "Lay on Hands" a one shot instant healing skill with a timer, and ...uh... he didnt change the skill name yet *Checks board* Right, "Summon Planar Ally". He's pretty strong. Skills include a lightning bolt, much like the Druids skill, a spiffy nova which I will allow Adhin to explain, because its so neat!
---

Act 2

Pretty uneventful, we rolled through the sewers, taking out undead and those terribly annoying cat things... Once Radament was taken care of we moved on to the Dry Hills, Adhin teleported through the Maggot Lair (He also died by a Scarab), and got us the Staff of Kings. Oh ... we got the cube to and that was easy business. Turn Undead is very... very powerful now. Use it you fools! Oh and FishofMuu got mobbed and died :(

We collected the amulet pretty quickly as well, and moved on to the arcane sanctuary. Figures its the last branch we check of course, but hey, it could be worse.

Duriel got mobbed by Adhin's Summoning Sorceress and all of our mercs and my "Planar Ally", so it wasnt long before we were in...
---

Act 3
Because we all hate Act 3...
/players 3

Adhin was the again the lucky one, using Dimension Door to collect the hidden pieces throughout the dungeons. By this point, I've got some more skills under my belt.. I think I got them in act 2... Whatever, now I can give people more life and increase everyones resistances. Mass Buffs for the win!

Act 3 was taken care of pretty quickly, and we are all around level 31 or so just starting Act 4.. In case you were wondering, yes Mephisto was also a cinch.
"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe" - Chib, Infoceptor Forums
The 1.10 Editorial

Return to “Blackened”