Zrathri Ball lighting Bugged??

Information and updates for the Blackened mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Necrolis, Adhin

Brains I need Brains

Zrathri Ball lighting Bugged??

Post by Brains I need Brains » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:29 pm

I was looking forward to this from the discription. But it does 0 damage, even though it say it in damage screen.

Other than this very nice mod.

Adhin
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Adhin » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:44 pm

Um, im pretty sure it does damage. Ive never not had it just stop working. Id make sure you installed the Fix if you havent already incase i screwed something up on original release.
Blackened Mod: http://blackened.d2mods.com

"Evokation. Thats some kind of food, right?" - KaiKou

Def Con: kills owls dead

Brains I need Brains

Re: Zrathri Ball lighting Bugged??

Post by Brains I need Brains » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:24 pm

I already got the fix and everything installed (LOD V 1.10). On futher tests i have found that the ball does do some damage (Once it hit something and killed it but this was at the end of it range. IE if your not X units away and dont hit it with ball does 0 damage.) but the charged bolt thingies dont do a thing.

Hope this helps also be agood idea if some other people tryed this abillity.

PS. I wounder if the Feinds Nova, Lighting Bolts also do 0 damage? (Though this will not effect the effectiveness of it as much as the ball due to it main part being AOE)
Last edited by Brains I need Brains on Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adhin
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Adhin » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:23 pm

Heh Ahh I see what the issue is. The charged bolts are doing damage its just set to the wrong skill. Its using the Charged Talon damage tables the sorceress familiar has. so its stuck doing lvl 1 1-2 dmg per charged bolt. But the main orb is using proper dmg.

See this is the kinda {filtered} that gets through because i have no damn testers anymore. I generally do all my fuction testing in act 1 on P8, and you see health drop there so it seemed fine.

Now as for Fiend's Nova, i checked and all the bolts are set to the proper table for that skill so its perfectly fine. Im in the middle of uploading a fix for it, heres a quick link for ya to the mirrior site so you can get that skill fixed quicker.

http://www.kardon.biz/adhin/b35_fix.rar
Blackened Mod: http://blackened.d2mods.com

"Evokation. Thats some kind of food, right?" - KaiKou

Def Con: kills owls dead

Brains I need Brains

Post by Brains I need Brains » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:38 pm

Glad it helped i keep my eye open for other bugs Adhin. Cheers

Return to “Blackened”