any1 seen this before?

Information and updates for the Blackened mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Necrolis, Adhin

Dworek
Banned
Paladin

any1 seen this before?

Post by Dworek » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:46 pm

farmed some bosses last night and logged out after i killed diablo and logged in again and got this error.

Here is the error msg

It was no problem to restart the game and then logg in again. So not sure really if u need to w8 like a min or something for the save files to update themselves or whatever the cause of this crash might be..

Like i said this is no serious issue since u can always just start the game again and then everything is back to normal.

edit - the [img] tags works when i "preview" the post but wont show when i acctually submit it.. what did i do wrong? :P (and yes i closed all tags)
Last edited by Dworek on Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Rhonlore
Champion of the Light

Post by Rhonlore » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:07 pm

Thats happened to me repeatedly... Most often when I quit in act 3 or my merc dies and I have to resurrect him.
"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe" - Chib, Infoceptor Forums
The 1.10 Editorial

Shim

Re: any1 seen this before?

Post by Shim » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:32 pm

looks like the dloader error.
is random but can occur at the same point over and over again.

*ok, too long away from diablo and I don't even know all the details anymore.

as far as I know there's no way to make it go away.

Dworek
Banned
Paladin

Post by Dworek » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:39 am

same error now.. ive tried without npc and still get it. does the c00000005 stand for anything? o.o With errors in windows only the last 2 letters actually have meaning rest is just to make it look cooler and more complicated :P

--

tried again this time i only logged in to hell teleported to 2nd town then logged out tried to relogg in to nightmare and got the error so it dont have anything to do with killing things i think. my guess is that it must update the savefile or something.. have u guys seen this in lod aswell?

--

Hehe look what i found while doin some baal runs. :P
That monster in cold is the "boss" from his minions from the 3rd run still alive when the 4th run of minions spawn :)

--

Found some info acout the c0000005 error..
Seems like it might be a problem with eighter the memory, graphic card or the hard driver that might need a defragmentation..
Last edited by Dworek on Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

Adhin
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Adhin » Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:49 am

the mod does this for some reason im not sure why. Cropped up after while with one of my items guy doing some work. But i didn't use his work so don't really think its his issue. No clue why it does this, but it'll just randomly crash when you try to rejoin a game (befor it gets to loadscreen). I noticed yesterday when doing some work it happens less the longer i wait between logging him in so maybe it does have something to do with saving after an exit or, something. I dunno.
Blackened Mod: http://blackened.d2mods.com

"Evokation. Thats some kind of food, right?" - KaiKou

Def Con: kills owls dead

Dworek
Banned
Paladin

Post by Dworek » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:01 pm

hmm i was on a tcp/ip game and it crashed with the c00005 error not when relogging but when in game after like 10 min..

After i restarted the game and tried to logg on again (while playin zarathi) i got this error

Any1 kno what is wrong?

Return to “Blackened”