Music Add-on and Intro music!

Information and updates for the Blackened mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Necrolis, Adhin

Adhin
Retired staff
Angel

Music Add-on and Intro music!

Post by Adhin » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:27 am

Ok, ive had this thing 'almost' completed for a looong time, but finaly got it done and uploaded (took nearly 3 hours to upload, feh). Basicly this is a Music add-on, you install it just like a Fix (patch, whatever). Same with the Intro music download but i have that one sepret, reason being is it'll be put into the full installs of each new beta release. So Beta 4 and 5 and so forth will all have the Intro music already in them, and the Music Add on will still need to be DLed to get all the original music in D2 replaced.

This basicly means ill be getting rid of the 'intro add-on' when I put out Beta 4, so go grab it along with the Music Add-on, that is if you want to download 147 megs of rar'ed music (intro is only 5.99mb). Links in Sig.
Blackened Mod: http://blackened.d2mods.com

"Evokation. Thats some kind of food, right?" - KaiKou

Def Con: kills owls dead

Matryx
Paladin

Post by Matryx » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:45 am

I just played this mod today and I love the music in it. Also the new interfact is really nice...it gives it a different feel. I also like the new icons and stuff really nice.

I started a druid and i put a point into shapeshift beetle. I thought it was pretty kool but when i also summon a beetle and it was the same size of me i thought it looked kinda funny.

I dont really like the new beetle change...my suggest, make shapeshift beetle bigger like the big beetle that is used in hades mod or the one like in warcraft 3.

Adhin
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Adhin » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:04 am

If you looked at the Druid shifting post you would realise ive already been working on re-doing the Druid shifting.... ive been testing it befor release.

Matryx
Paladin

Post by Matryx » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:47 pm

i want to comment on the music again. It really gives it a different feel.
I'm also curiouse of where you got this music from

Adhin
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Adhin » Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:25 am

Ehh lets see
Few things from, Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, Icewind Dale 1 and 2, Planescape forment and a few from NWN Expansions. Plus I believe 1 is a D1 remake for a NWN mod.

Oo ChAoTix oO

Post by Oo ChAoTix oO » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:45 am

Yeah nice touch with the new music, one of the reasons why i wanted try this mod

*crosses fingers for b4*
Last edited by Oo ChAoTix oO on Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Blackened”