Extended levels and lvlvprest for 1.13c?

Post here for all aspects of map making and level design. Click here to visit the Keep's official map site, Diabolic Cartography.

Moderator: Paul Siramy

TehFisharmahn

Extended levels and lvlvprest for 1.13c?

Post by TehFisharmahn » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Heloes y'all

I started moding the 1.13c version because... well, I'm not too sure why, I simply did. I searched for some extension plugins for levels.txt and lvlprest.txt, but to no avail. Are there any for 1.13c, or should I ctrl+c and ctrl+v everything from my data files to the data files from 1.10 and get myself the plugins for this version?

I'm kinda new to modding but also pretty agile with all this modding arcannas, answers with code editing experience requirement are acceptable, so to speak :D

I'd be glad for any help, thanks in advance
"Answers fishing is kinda tough to make the living from."
~Me

I am making a mod, but won't post anything about it here until I have some playable beta as I know myself too much to give any hopes :D

kidpaddle94
Forum Legend
Principality
Canada

Re: Extended levels and lvlvprest for 1.13c?

Post by kidpaddle94 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:10 pm

TehFisharmahn

Re: Extended levels and lvlvprest for 1.13c?

Post by TehFisharmahn » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:06 am

Whoah, many thanks, don't know how I missed this one.

It lets me to extend the levels.txt to 255 lines. Any way to do it further in 1.13? I guess that 255 is more than enough, I simply want to know, just in case :D
"Answers fishing is kinda tough to make the living from."
~Me

I am making a mod, but won't post anything about it here until I have some playable beta as I know myself too much to give any hopes :D

Return to “Map Editing”