act2-act5 worldspace

Post here for all aspects of map making and level design. Click here to visit the Keep's official map site, Diabolic Cartography.

Moderator: Paul Siramy

Aught
Champion of the Light
Russia

act2-act5 worldspace

Post by Aught » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:14 pm

sup

again me :mrgreen:

I'm wondering has anybody such nice pics with worldspace like Paul posted in his first post here:
viewtopic.php?f=81&t=9098

CorniI posted some things there but all links are dead...I need it for knowing of free space for my new preset levels. Thanks!

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Re: act2-act5 worldspace

Post by Volf » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:47 am

Dont know if and why anyone would draw act space images for the existing levels as they are placed in unmodded. Personally i rearrange the existing levels then i draw the actspace images to make it easier to visualise when adding new ones.

Aught
Champion of the Light
Russia

Re: act2-act5 worldspace

Post by Aught » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:54 pm

mm, it seems like i failed to bear in mind that i can make it in Paint, {filtered} my eyes 8-O will try it soon, thanks!

Update: Created default worldspace picture for Act2.
All credits to sir Paul :mrgreen: I will update this post as soon as i will create it for other acts.

Ups, sorry for wrong info, it was not default file, i forgot about a few changes of some small areas in my mod. I will post an archieve with all default worldspace's after fixing this today :oops:

Update: Here is it. I also included there Paul's ActWorldspace picture. See readme if need any help.
Hope this will help to someone :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Map Editing”