summoning diablo?

This forum is for discussions on how to edit what can not be edited through the txt files, needless to say this isn't about battle net hacking.

Moderators: Nefarius, Havvoric

No votes

Total votes: 0

ProtosX

summoning diablo?

Post by ProtosX » Thu May 30, 2002 7:47 pm

can anyone tell me how to summon diablo? or tyrel if its possible?e-mail me
Zon's Of Destruction{ZOD}

Baz
Champion of the Light

Post by Baz » Thu May 30, 2002 8:02 pm

that would require a lot of hex editing. But you could replace a summon with diablo/tyrael thru monstats.txt and montype.txt. But tyrael would be a lot harder, coz he has only got a neutral animation. So that means all his animations would look like his neutral animation :(.
"I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash 'eads, break faces and jump up and down on da bits dat are left. An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss

Realm of Chaos mod

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Thu May 30, 2002 10:03 pm

I've seen Diablo summoned by a necro as his clay golem but as the big D is a multipart animation, it was just his upper torso floating round which looked a little strange. I seem to remember this was done by token cloning but I'm not certain. To make the switch effectively, you would probably have to do some hex editing so I'll move this thread to "code editing" and see if you can get some more assistance there.
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Return to “Code Editing”