The Baal Summoning Plug-In Is Now Available

Information and updates for The Dark Omen mod by shaky. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: shaky

shaky
Paladin

The Baal Summoning Plug-In Is Now Available

Post by shaky » Sun Oct 05, 2003 2:23 am

I got the idea from Frozen Heart after downloading and using his plug-in for Diablo 2: LOD v1.09d. I desided that it was an amazing plug-in and that I needed to upgrade it for v1.10s of Diablo 2: LOD. All credit goes to Phrozen Heart. This plug-in changes who Baal summons to Andariel, Duriel, Mephisto, Diablo, and twice as many Minnions of Destructions. This makes the last boss extremly tough.

But what is the use of the last boss being really easy. That just makes the game not worth wile unless you have to train hard just to bet Ball.

This plug-in can now be downloaded at my website at geocities for now untill I get my site up at Frozen Keep. The link to my site can be found below in my signature.
Last edited by shaky on Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shaky
Paladin

Re: The Baal Summoning Plug-In

Post by shaky » Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:10 am

I am having a little truble with editing my web pages and assing them to planet diablo will get back to you when site is up as well as download.

PS:
plugin updated to 1.10 final.

shaky
Paladin

Re: The Baal Summoning Plug-In Now Available

Post by shaky » Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:32 am

The site is mostly up and completed thanks to the help of Rhonlore and Phrozen Heart. THANK YOU GUYS. :) So this means that the downloads are now up well the plugins at least. :(

The Baal Summoning Plug-In can be downloaded Here
Last edited by shaky on Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Dark Omen”