The Dark Omen Mod v1.01

Information and updates for The Dark Omen mod by shaky. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: shaky

shaky
Paladin

The Dark Omen Mod v1.01

Post by shaky » Sat Oct 04, 2003 7:54 pm

I uploaded my mod to my geocities website for now, it can be downloaded at the download page of my site; which can be found in my sinature. Xfernet is down right now so I can't get my site up at frozen keep, I'll get it up as soon as I can.
Last edited by shaky on Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

shaky
Paladin

Re: The Dark Omen Mod v1.00

Post by shaky » Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:07 am

Well as you all know Frozen Keep has gon back to PlanetDiablo, I will be uploading my site over the next few days so make sure that you visit. Also I would also like to inform you that this mod will not be coming out with new versions utill the official release of v1.10. This is so because I realized that there is no point in moding a beta version. Make sure you come visite back after the release of v1.10 because I will have The Dark Omen Mod v1.01 as soon as it comes out......... well mabey a few days later. I'm not that fast. ;)

shaky
Paladin

Re: The Dark Omen Mod v1.01

Post by shaky » Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:24 am

As you all should all know by now v1.10 is officialy out. :cheer: meaning I will start on my mod officialy. I will have v1.01 of my mod out buy friday knight hopefully so check back often I will post on this thred. I have a lot instore for you guys in this mod. I can't wait.

shaky
Paladin

Post by shaky » Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:45 am

I am in the proses of uploading my site right now I'll get back to you guys with the release of The Dark Omen Mod v1.01 everything is ready. I am just having truble uploading my site. So check my site often so you can download v1.01 right when it comes out. I'll let everyone one by posting aswell. ;)

shaky
Paladin

Post by shaky » Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:03 am

I am having problembs with uploading my site. It will be a little wile until I release v1.01 sorry for the inconvenience. I'll get back to you guys later. :(

shaky
Paladin

Post by shaky » Sun Nov 16, 2003 2:37 am

I was going to release v1.01 of my mod tommorow but a few on my beta testers have comeback to me with a big problem that I have to look in. It is looking like my mod will not be released for another week.

Ahhhhh all the setbacks. :( :( :(

shaky
Paladin

Post by shaky » Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:40 pm

I am curently having some trubles with my computer. I have desided to get a better one. The one I'm using curently is a pentium 2 :o So this is kind of dificult for me. I am getting a new computer in a week and my mod will be up then. Pentium 4 3.2 G's baby!!!! :lol:

shaky
Paladin

Post by shaky » Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:43 pm

I am soooo sorry for the delays guys. I know I hate them too. :x

Return to “The Dark Omen”