EnquettarM .tbl import/export script - Working Mac version

This forum is dedicated to platform-specific issues, discussions and tools relating to D2 modding for the Mac.

Moderator: Contrail

No votes

Total votes: 0

Contrail
Retired staff
Paladin

EnquettarM .tbl import/export script - Working Mac version

Post by Contrail » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:09 am

Hello everyone,

I've been working on creating a mod on my Mac, and I'd been getting frustrated by the lack of certain tools on the Mac. Since MPQTool's .tbl editing capabilities are bugged, I ended up taking a look at the source code to EnquettarM, even though I'm not that familiar with Perl.

After a bit of tinkering, I was able to get it exporting .tbl files to text files and importing edited text files back into .tbl files. I inserted the edited .tbl file into the game's patch file and it worked, with no crashes and the new names showing up for items that previously hadn't had them.

I'd like to make my edited version of EnquettarM available to anyone else who's interested in using it, but I'm not sure what the best way to do that would be, since I don't currently have a website for my mod because it's still in the early stages of development.

- Contrail

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Re: EnquettarM .tbl import/export script - Working Mac versi

Post by Nefarius » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:15 am

Email it to me or one of the other admins (but send a PM in advance to whoever you're sending it to)

EDIT:
dload.php?action=file&file_id=1480
Last edited by Nefarius on Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

Return to “Mac Modding”