Median

Information and updates for all mods by Brother Laz.
Vendanna
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Re: Median

Post by Vendanna » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:52 am

adamantine";p="130153" wrote:edit > oooh, if you have it on weapon switch you get the quest but don't lose the hammer..
that's seems more a Blizzard bug than Brotherlaz evil plan to dominate the world.

if the above statement is true (that I think so) then it would need to be mentioned on the bug threads of the 1.10s so maybe "they" can fix that bug before the final product of 1.10 leaves (or following beta)
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."

Black Omen's production

imtrendy+soru

Post by imtrendy+soru » Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:56 pm

ya i think the passive skills are cool, i still liked some of the class specfiic passvies as well, and the other two pages of skils being the same kinda draws away from the positives of the mod, and the weapons with such low duribility and lil gold is a pain sometimes but ill get over it.
im having trouble finding out how to use the spells in an effective manner also, considering its pretty hard to kill anything with a necro or sorc early on, the one revive necro has sucks, and sorc is a lil better with the light bolt to staff skill, but run outa mana quick. would be cool if the per kill mana gain was more for the sorc like 4 or so, and life per kill was less like 1 or 2, not sure if it is i wasnt paying attention, if it is disregard.

Ssergit
Champion of the Light
Location: Running around outside of Lut Gholein, sqashing scorpions

Post by Ssergit » Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:13 am

The Queen of Stupid Questions asks: Since we can't get a display on the couple of skills we get inherently as a character, might we assume they increase in damage/etc. with more levels? Chain guided arrow for example...

heh, I guess this makes me an Inquisitive Idiot...
Dough, the stuff that buys my beer
Ray, the guy who buys my beer
Me, the guy who drinks my beer
Far = a long way to the john
So, I'll have another beer
La--I'll have another beer
Tea? No thanks, I'm drinking beer...
-Homer Simpson

Brother Laz
Forum Legend
Dominion

Hand-picked

Post by Brother Laz » Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:37 am

*hug*

Ehmmm... off the top of my head:

Dru: slight improvements to all stats [except werewolf steal] of both shifting skills; no improvement to Stormhammer.
Pal: More and better minions with better auras and more damage, no change to the melee skills.
Nec: More regen from Necrophilia, better [less crappy, apparently] summoning skill.
Sorc: More lightning damage, Empower becomes +2 at level 30.
Asn: More Storm Crows knives [?], increased attack rating for the skills that boost it, increased Dark Embrace stun length, increased Barrage range.
Amz: Increased attack rating for the skills that boost it; might be a bug with Endymion that causes it to have autohit at char level 1, not sure.
Bar: Increased attack rating for the skills that boost it, longer stun length for Tomahawk.
19.may.2007 | Adun Tori Laz.
Median XL released!
Flesyht sa ruobhgien yht etah.

y dont u play the game the way its supposta be played? -SlothNathan

Koolaid

Post by Koolaid » Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:26 pm

Ssergit";p="130509" wrote:The Queen of Stupid Questions asks: Since we can't get a display on the couple of skills we get inherently as a character, might we assume they increase in damage/etc. with more levels? Chain guided arrow for example...
I believe Guided chain does about 1/5th weapon damage and Endymion does full weapon damage and they do not get any other bonuses based on character level. They rely on bow damage alone with my amazon it seems. The damage with Guided Chain might not be too bad if it autohit, but I have noticed that it misses alot and its far faster for me to use the normal attack to kill the baddies.

Ssergit
Champion of the Light
Location: Running around outside of Lut Gholein, sqashing scorpions

Post by Ssergit » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:09 pm

Actually I've found that the guided chain is pretty awesome. Kills quickly, but not overpowered either. Stick a couple of chipped topazes into a hunter's bow, and you'll be impressed. The short bow is sloooowwwwww (but it always was).

can we get a confirm on the class skills staying base level?
Dough, the stuff that buys my beer
Ray, the guy who buys my beer
Me, the guy who drinks my beer
Far = a long way to the john
So, I'll have another beer
La--I'll have another beer
Tea? No thanks, I'm drinking beer...
-Homer Simpson

Return to “Brother Laz”