Keep Update 05/11/2007

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.

No votes

Total votes: 0

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 05/11/2007

Post by onyx » Fri May 11, 2007 8:57 am

Another week, another update of the Phrozen Keep, more new stuff to try. Enough said, let's get straight to the point:

O:-) NEW-BORN
It seems that Diablo 2 is still appealing to the masses, no matter the age of the game, as new mods get released all the time. Please welcome The Sin War v2.2 by borg. It's a v1.11b mod and here is a short features list:
  • higher difficulty
  • battlefield atmosphere
  • skill and item balance
  • demand for strategy and technique

For more details on the mod, consult this thread.

:handball: PLUGINIZATION
Forum administrator Nefarius has been busy this week, releasing 3 different plugins. First, there is the New CMNCOF/CHARS_COF stubs plugin, with the smallest files possible and using a non-existent token. Second, Nefarius went retro and released a MultiClient D2Gfx.dll for v1.06 (!), which was requested in the forum. The third plugin is announced below.

:letitallout: DIDN'T YOU ALWAYS WANT...
...to grab Cain's staff and beat the hell out of him with it, then stab him with a sword and decapitate him with an axe, and then... you get the idea ;) By popular opinion, he's the most annoying NPC in the game, maybe because he follows you everywhere babbling how wise he is. Now, thanks to Nefarius again, you will be able to show him who's the real hero! Nefarius released a new token plugin of Cain as a monster, complete with all animation modes required. You can download it here. And our screenshot of the week shows some of the modes and palette changes available in the plugin, too :)

That's it. Short news, but you can't say that there were no releases this week. Now go check them out! :)
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Keep Update 05/11/2007

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Fri May 11, 2007 4:00 pm

TTD misses the news for the second time in a row, I expected the first... tut tut!

Ho hum, I'll guess I will just patch it up for next week.
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by onyx » Fri May 11, 2007 4:03 pm

Um, let an admin know next time you release something? We try hard, but we can't always collect everything new for the Keep update. It would be so much easier if you just PM one of the admins ;)
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Fri May 11, 2007 4:58 pm

Post important updates in the member announcements forum :P
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Fri May 11, 2007 5:15 pm

Nefarius";p="323641" wrote:Post important updates in the member announcements forum :P
Erm, I did :P

That's all I thought people did these days, I'll just do my usual of pestering Myhrginoc from now on :mrgreen:

I hope you didn't take my light hearted post the wrong way!
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

Return to “Keep Updates”