Keep Update 12/23/2005

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 12/23/2005

Post by onyx » Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:19 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to the Phrozen Keep's pre-Christmas update. With the oncoming holidays we hope that our update will give you enough of interesting things to read and play. So I won't make you wait any longer and I'll proceed with the new goodies:

:oops: ENTERING... 404
Joel's Text-to-DC6 tool has been around for some time, but apparently, the File Center link was lost in some way. It is now fixed and those of you who are interested in creating their own "Entering ..." DC6 files for their new levels can point the browsers here.

:violin: SOUNDS LIKE MENTOR
Forum member Mentor wrote a new tutorial this week. It deals with adding sounds to characters who look like monsters ;) In other words, if you wish to turn your Paladin into Hephasto or your Sorceress into a vampire, this is the place to go. After all, a vampire saying "I can't carry anymore" with a female voice would be pretty funny to hear. If you want to avoid confusions like this one, read Mentor's tutorial.

:onfire: ONWARDS AND FOREVER
Modding veteran Brother Laz continues to amaze us with the rate of releasing patches to his mods. His latest modding project, Median_2 Special Edition, is up to beta 0.04 this week. The new patch makes the uniques more common, so you'll finally be able to find them once in a while. It also includes the usual balacing fixes. To be up to date with Brother Laz' work, download M_2SE beta 0.04.

:mrgreensanta: JINGLE ALL THE WAY
Senior Moderator Volf prepared a nice Christmas present for all mod players ;) This week sees the release of his Christmas-themed mod called Xmas Season In Sanctuary. The mod was made for patch 1.11 and greatly reworks the environment of the game by adding snow and christmas trees in the whole Diablo II world, as well as the quests, items and so on. We won't forget to credit the co-author of the mod, Doombreed-x, who helped with reworking and adding of skills for the mod's characters. Head to the official site for more information or click here for direct download link.

:1st: WHO'S THE IDOL?
We remind you that our Skill Contest titled PhrozenIdol is still active and you have a little over a month to create and submit your creations. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you can find all the information that you need in this thread.

:mrgreengift: CHRISTMAS PRESENT... IN CASH!
I'll close this week's update with the news from the OT Lottery, where ssjchris_29 made himself a nice Christmas present by winning 16422 of OT bucks. All the others already missed the Christmas opportunity, but being the New Year winner isn't worse either. So point your browsers to the OT Lottery and buy a ticket in order to see your name in the Winners' List next week :)

That concludes the news this week. I'd like to wish everyone Merry Christmas and... I guess I'll see you next time!

:santa:
Last edited by onyx on Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Brother Laz
Forum Legend
Dominion

Hand-picked

Re: Keep Update 12/23/2005

Post by Brother Laz » Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:03 pm

0.05 has just been released. :)
19.may.2007 | Adun Tori Laz.
Median XL released!
Flesyht sa ruobhgien yht etah.

y dont u play the game the way its supposta be played? -SlothNathan

Yohann
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Hand-picked

Post by Yohann » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:38 am

Well, it seems the news about PlugY 7.01b was dropped somewhere !
Well isn't important anyway, it's a minor update :P
PlugY v10.00 : Download - Forum
Fix TXT Opened Files With MS Excel : v1.11 - v1.10
DualPlayer
: v1.11 - v1.10 - v1.09

Return to “Keep Updates”