Keep Update 05/20/2005

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.

No votes

Total votes: 0

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 05/20/2005

Post by onyx » Fri May 20, 2005 12:08 pm

Greetings! Another week passed, another update to present. It turned out to be my turn in the infinite and always changing cycle between the admins of the Phrozen Keep. Scroll down and read what's new and what's updated in the past week:

:1st: UNDERWORLD TREASURES
This week the OT Lottery has been won by Hades. It's his third time to rule the winner's list and his award is $19000. Hope you will enjoy your money, Hades ;) If you want to try your luck and be the next winner, buy a lottery ticket here.

:morning: ZY-EL IS AWAKE!
Zy-El fans all around the world, it's time to celebrate! Kato has finally released Zy-El v4.0! The wait is over - the mod is ready and available for download on the Zy-El site. Don't foget to stop by the Zy-El forum too and tell Kato how much you like it :)

:mrgreenlaughing: SHORT AND STRAIGHT
Phrozen Heart and Pagan Rainfall updated their Pagan Heart mod to version 0.96b. As usual, the new patch has some new features as well as several bugfixes. You can download the mod and read all about it here.

:fork: TORMENTOR'S VOICE
This time I won't "forget" Infinitum like I did last time ;) The site has been updated by Phrozen Heart and now has 3 New PST Sound Effects Packs in addition to the great amount of Infinity Engine games material. Only thing left to tell you is the direct link to the site.

:cheer: WELCOME BACK
The 1.09 Boss Torment mod has been updated to 1.10 by adamantiumdragon. You can download it here. And if you get scared too quickly, adamantiumdragon didn't forget you! You can get the Easy Start Edition of the mod with stronger starter equipment to make your life easier in the beginning.

:read: WHAT'S THAT NOISE ABOUT?
Another review by Maxx Power has been published on the site this week. Ever wondered what a twisted mind like Brother Laz could create but never dared to try out Median_2? Now you can read the Median_2 review and maybe it will make you try the mod :twisted:

:hide: HIDDEN IN THE DARK
1.10 has been out long enough, but seems there is always room for improvements. It was spotted that there were some filenames missing from the MPQ Datafile, so Paul Siramy submitted an updated version. You can download it here.

:fadein: BLACK SQUARES ALL AROUND
And another submission by Paul Siramy - his Tilemaker has been updated to version 2.3. The new version fixes a bug with some tiles showing black in-game. You can read more in the tool's documentation and here is the link to download it.

:rage: WE WANT PLUGINS!
You have been missing something in this week's news? That's right, RicFaith's D2Mod plugins. This time it's an update to his Skill Short Plugin which is now version 1.01. RicFaith's D2Mod plugins - check.

And one more thing before I finish with the news - don't forget that our Unique Item Contest is running. You still have enough time to submit your creations. How to do it? Read all about it here. This said, I'm done for this week. Expect more next time! :)

I'm off :diabolic:
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Paul Siramy
Retired staff
Principality
France

Hand-picked

Re: Keep Update 05/20/2005

Post by Paul Siramy » Sat May 21, 2005 10:15 am

onyx";p="225345" wrote::hide: HIDDEN IN THE DARKIt was spotted that there were some filenames missing from the MPQ Datafile, so Paul Siramy submitted an updated version.
Just to don't be the one that takes all the credits, it was Technomage who gave the additional entries, in this thread

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Mon May 23, 2005 3:16 am

Woohoo...heh heh ,I just noticed I won again. :) Kool and to be in the news again lol.
Hey onyx,when you going to win bud....... ;)
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by onyx » Mon May 23, 2005 8:46 am

Hades";p="225701" wrote: Hey onyx,when you going to win bud....... ;)
Guess I'm not the luckiest person on Earth ;)
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Keep Updates”