All Barbarian Suggestions: Post here!

Information and updates for the Fusion series of mods. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here.
Fireheart

All Barbarian Suggestions: Post here!

Post by Fireheart » Sat May 10, 2003 7:44 pm

This is a post for all suggestions dealing with and about Barbarians--any insights, ideas, or thoughts on what changes might work well for the Barb based on your experience are welcome.

SaTaN

Re: All Barbarian Suggestions: Post here!

Post by SaTaN » Fri Jun 13, 2003 7:53 am

k make the barbs energy realy low and giv it some cool spells realting 2 strengh not atack but liek stomping the ground 2 make a fissure or sumtin use the shout graphic or sumthin make his mana low so after he has close 2 none or sumthin so it cant be over used and a 2 min cast wait cuz it would be very tiring so it wont be over used i got more ideas they jsut gotta come 2 me

Fireheart

Post by Fireheart » Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:01 am

I do wish I could make the Barb's spells drain something like stamina instead of mana, but unfortunately I don't think this is possible. Maybe 1.10 will enable it.

SaTaN

Post by SaTaN » Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:59 pm

stamina eh u coould make it a complete drain for a lvl 45-60 barb spell or jsut have the mana cost of teh spell go my whatever the barbs mana if u coudl do that

Fireheart

Post by Fireheart » Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:44 am

Unfortunately this hasn't been possible to date. Otherwise I'd severely reduce the skills of the barb that used mana and have them use stamina instead. It always made more sense to me anyway that his skills (which mainly rely on great feats of strength) should drain stamina.

On the other hand, we could say that some still used mana, just to keep things lively.

deathfiend

Post by deathfiend » Sat Aug 16, 2003 5:50 am

Satan: do you try to spell that badly?
A person's sig is a window into their soul...

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Sun Aug 24, 2003 4:50 am

[quote=deathfiend";p="122285"]Satan: do you try to spell that badly?[/quote]

You could have sent a private message to address him directly. Anyway, his last visit was about 2 months ago, so he may not be around at this time.

Return to “Tactics Central”