[RELEASE] Original music

This is the place to discuss all issues relating to the manipulation of graphics/animations, sounds, music and cinematics within Diablo 2.

Moderators: Necrolis, Nefarius

Kuss

[RELEASE] Original music

Post by Kuss » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:16 pm

NEW RELEASES
Scarab • Ambient piece for a desert tomb, dungeon or something similar.
On the quest for Argo • I think this is a pretty good piece!

If anybody wants a personal request just let me know, I can try something
- - - -

I don't know if you guys like it, I started doing this for a friend but then I realized "hey I can do my part and do something for the Keep"
So here it is. Link to NewGrounds: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/688426
I'd love if someone actually uses this in their mod lol. It's for a town, I'm guessing for Act 1 styled stuff, but you can use it however you want.

If someone wants to get their hands on the original .wav file, just drop me a PM or write here.

See ya around, hope this was useful for somebody

EDIT • I will be posting more and more and update the topic since I actually like this kind of compositions, the one above was my first one so it's kinda {filtered} honestly, I'm making a new one that's way better for Act 1 Town

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Re: [RELEASE] Original music

Post by Xaphan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Hey,

No one posted yet so I will :)

First, good job on theses tracks, they are quite good. I really like the Scarab one, probably the best of all 3 so far. Keep up the good work ! I'm looking forward for more :)

jetaman
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Ukraine

Hand-picked

Re: [RELEASE] Original music

Post by jetaman » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:30 pm

The music is really great. My brother and I own a recording studio and we some stuff like this sometimes. The quality is pretty good. Really good job.

Return to “Multimedia”