Armor pack (25 BMPs)

This is the place to discuss all issues relating to the manipulation of graphics/animations, sounds, music and cinematics within Diablo 2.

Moderators: Necrolis, Nefarius

Kuss

Armor pack (25 BMPs)

Post by Kuss » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:25 pm

I was going to post an attachment but it says the board quota has been reached. Whatever I'll use MediaFire
I was teaching myself how to convert items and modifying them, and I thought "hey let's share my first items with those awesome guys" so, here you go. I used the right palette; haven't tested them in game and I hope they look good lol. No DC6, I still need to find a way to mass-convert bitmaps but I doubt there's a way. Well I hope some of you might find this useful :)

It's 25 armors (no shields):

- 11 torso armor
- 7 helmets
- 4 boots
- 3 gloves

Here's the full preview
http://i.imgur.com/Yzp8zNP.png

And here's the download link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ageqa ... 91/BMP.rar

Titan Quest and Path of Exile items were used (Titan Quest ones were hard to separate from the background, so that might be why they look bad)
Let me know!

- KUSS

EDIT • Oh if you have any requests, give it to me! I'll be glad to help/learn something while "trying" to help you :mrgreen:

weapon-x
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
Philippines

Re: Armor pack (25 BMPs)

Post by weapon-x » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:56 am

Kuss" wrote:I was going to post an attachment but it says the board quota has been reached. Whatever I'll use MediaFire
I was teaching myself how to convert items and modifying them, and I thought "hey let's share my first items with those awesome guys" so, here you go. I used the right palette; haven't tested them in game and I hope they look good lol. No DC6, I still need to find a way to mass-convert bitmaps but I doubt there's a way. Well I hope some of you might find this useful :)

It's 25 armors (no shields):

- 11 torso armor
- 7 helmets
- 4 boots
- 3 gloves

Here's the full preview
http://i.imgur.com/Yzp8zNP.png

And here's the download link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ageqa ... 91/BMP.rar

Titan Quest and Path of Exile items were used (Titan Quest ones were hard to separate from the background, so that might be why they look bad)
Let me know!

- KUSS

EDIT • Oh if you have any requests, give it to me! I'll be glad to help/learn something while "trying" to help you :mrgreen:
*downloading

They look awesome bro, been looking for new gfx to replace all d2 equipment gfx :)

do you have some extra equipment slot background :mrgreen:

my equipment slots look like this

i've been attempting to make some but i just can't do it :-|
" It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. "

~Mark Twain

Kuss

Post by Kuss » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:10 am

My english is not the best and I didn't quite understand what you're looking for.
You want the inventory slots background?

PS: The inventory looks awesome, what's the name of your mod?

GrandMaitre
Paladin

Post by GrandMaitre » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:30 pm

Beautiful inventory don't change it. name of mod?
Kuss where are you from?

Kuss

Post by Kuss » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:25 pm

I'm italian.
May I ask what palette I should use if I want to modify the inventory/stats? I know the .dc6 are in invchar6 but that's it, the palette I'm using (the one for items) it's not great for it

weapon-x
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
Philippines

Post by weapon-x » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:20 am

@Kuss
yup, if you have some spare equipment slot background, only the equipment slots :)
I used the Unit Palette

@GrandMaitre

Mod's name is D2Revolution
" It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. "

~Mark Twain

Return to “Multimedia”