d2 beta graphics

This is the place to discuss all issues relating to the manipulation of graphics/animations, sounds, music and cinematics within Diablo 2.

Moderators: Necrolis, Nefarius

oli25

d2 beta graphics

Post by oli25 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:23 pm

I am looking for good quality images of items from d2 beta that were unused in final game(except the ones present in d2data.mpq). Anyone has access to them? Here is an example Image. Ring and book image are really nice.

Rattlecage
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Re: d2 beta graphics

Post by Rattlecage » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:32 am

The ones in that screenshot are all present in d2data.mpq and appear to be from a nearly complete version of the game.

A quick Google search pulled up a page with some Diablo II pre-beta shots with some interesting items.
http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/show ... creenshots
No beating heart I felt. I brought no sights to the silver lips; no warmth from the gold.

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:06 am

Nefarius has a nice big pack of alpha and beta screenshots, most are decent quality. it should be in the filecenter somewhere.
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

oli25

Post by oli25 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:37 am

Rattlecage" wrote:The ones in that screenshot are all present in d2data.mpq and appear to be from a nearly complete version of the game.

A quick Google search pulled up a page with some Diablo II pre-beta shots with some interesting items.
http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/show ... creenshots
Are u sure that ring and book image are in mpq? Haven't found them.

I saw that ss u linked long time ago, actually there is no interesting item image there.

The site I got that ss from has over 200 beta ss and I doubt that there are any more available :)

Return to “Multimedia”