blank runes????

Information and updates for the mod Corrupted Death. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
mystaphandrical

blank runes????

Post by mystaphandrical » Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:57 am

ok help me out with this one... what are they for and are they just put in for people that can only find items with one socket too many :P

but ya if any of you could please lemme know what they are used for and if its a craft recipe item please lemme know

also dont mind me i wanna make knight soon for posts haha i aint trying to spam :P

anyways keep up the awesome work and if the new mod is as good as this one it means you gots real skill guys :D :P :lol:
remember folks... in a drunk driving test.... always, i repeat ALWAYS, touch your own nose and not the cops... they dont like that :D

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: blank runes????

Post by ChaoticDeath » Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:00 am

Thanks for being so supportive, you have no idea how much appreciated it is. For the blank runes, try crafting rings..... But so far, there is a bug in the version and you cant get the 2nd or 3rd level runes yet : - /. Sorry. Have fun! :mrgreen:
-A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.

mystaphandrical

Post by mystaphandrical » Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:13 am

so you mean use a blank rune and one of the rings like death or blitzing rings?

also i think i may have found a bug.. got a unique ancient shield called pride protector but it has no stats at all... just helpin you guys out here ;)

anyways off for a few more mins gaming and if i ever have the patience i may go get irc again and visit the channel... if not you can reach me on yahell or msn messenger...
remember folks... in a drunk driving test.... always, i repeat ALWAYS, touch your own nose and not the cops... they dont like that :D

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by ChaoticDeath » Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:16 am

yep. just use a crafting ring. I know about that shield bug, just cant seem to fix it ;). If i ever do another version of CD, i'll try to fix it. Thanks for the report though.

mystaphandrical

Post by mystaphandrical » Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:58 am

hehe no prob dood... also found a ring the same thing a few mins later... gold - no properties... called insertion ring

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by ChaoticDeath » Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:47 pm

thats not a bug. mix it with any item and you add a socket to it. (including rings and amulets).

Return to “Corrupted Death”