a few things...

Information and updates for the mod Corrupted Death. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
mystaphandrical

a few things...

Post by mystaphandrical » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:30 pm

hi there... first off i wanna say awesome work on the mod to all the development team here... love some of the items you guys have made

a few things have caught my eye so far that would be nice to have cleared up:

1. unique items named "an evil force"... are these items that just dont have a name yet? and if so are you looking for ideas about possible names.

2. when will there be some documentation about runewords and other crafting items and recipes

3. have you made the cow level repeatable like another mod i saw a while ago did? or is it still once you kill king you cant go back.

i also have done the cow level so far and not one of those crafting items that someone said drops a lot in cow levels has be done so i think they were rings with no properties (do they show up as white or are they a diff colour)

but overall this mod is really well put together and i wanna congratulate all the people that have worked on it to date... excellent job people :D
remember folks... in a drunk driving test.... always, i repeat ALWAYS, touch your own nose and not the cops... they dont like that :D

WarWolf
Paladin

Re: a few things...

Post by WarWolf » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:26 pm

I think something with ur installation might be wrong, cause i never got An Evil Force items in Corrupted Death and you should find those crafter rings at the end of act 1 already... yes the cow level is repeatable but u should notice that every cow only gives 1 experience point but they are really great for runes or crafter items... but if it doesnt work for u try reinstalling theres a threat stickied in the CD forum i think

mystaphandrical

Post by mystaphandrical » Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:01 pm

do i have to download ALL the versions or just the third one... hmmm maybe i should try gettin all the mods versions lol
remember folks... in a drunk driving test.... always, i repeat ALWAYS, touch your own nose and not the cops... they dont like that :D

mystaphandrical

Post by mystaphandrical » Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:07 pm

hehe nvm i got it done now... i forgot to do the shortcut thing as always :oops:

Return to “Corrupted Death”