Cube recipies?

Information and updates for the mod Corrupted Death. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
Kohan

Cube recipies?

Post by Kohan » Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:21 pm

Where can I find the cube recipies, I've found alot of rings and stuff so now I'm looking for a way to use them :mrgreen:
Damnation is eternal.

All souls cry out for salvation.

There is no salvation without suffering.

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Cube recipies?

Post by ChaoticDeath » Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:30 pm

just mix rings with items, or two rings together and mix that one with an item. Currently, i've stopped modding (sorry), but may just do one more patch for CD ;). Watcha think? It will be mostly more crafting and more items.
-A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.

Kohan

Post by Kohan » Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:43 pm

Thx for the info.

I've only gotten to act2 so far but I think that the mod is great so far and it would be great if you released another version :mrgreen: (Finally a mod with good drops but not to overpowered :) )
Damnation is eternal.

All souls cry out for salvation.

There is no salvation without suffering.

WarWolf
Paladin

Post by WarWolf » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:23 pm

I still do think the one and only thing you really should add are the GODDAMN RUNEWORDS ... i mean wtf is the frogguy doin, its about 2 months ago u already told us hes workin on them ... well well im playing lots of other games these days but the runeword idea with only 2 runes really is great...

well but on the other hand a little more crafting recipes would be great, but not too overpowerd and please not too small like in Katos mod :D I do not have the patience for this kind of work :) but ur mod is really kind of easy once u get gods judgements in hell :mrgreen:

Return to “Corrupted Death”