Runewords?

Information and updates for the mod Corrupted Death. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
WarWolf
Paladin

Runewords?

Post by WarWolf » Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:09 pm

Well its been a while that anythin has been posted here, and im still waitin for the next version of Corrupted Death with the integrated runewords ... I got a lot of runes with my lvl 173 sorc and cause I was bored I played a barb to lvl 110 last few days but i seriously want the runewords :)

I know Chaotic Death posted somethin about this, i think it was that the runewords will still be released in 1.09 ?

Well I just wanted to say that I really like this mod its never been too hard for me i died a total of 6 times with those 2 chars i guess... with my barb in act 4 cause of the mages with some friggin curse and my sorc in act 5 cause of those flying things with the other damn curse :D

Ah and by the way I looove the ring with static on strike :mrgreen:

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Runewords?

Post by ChaoticDeath » Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:27 pm

I havent had much contact with FirEFroG lately, and since he is in charge of the runewords, well, I dunno whats goin on....

But however, I will let you know that I am working on another mod, for 1.10! Im not releasing much info about it, but I have a partner and it will come as a big suprise. I just hope people dont get too mad at big files ;).
-A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.

Rattlecage
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by Rattlecage » Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:56 am

Seeing how much people are looking forward to CW-AT I don't think that big files will be all that much of a problem.
No beating heart I felt. I brought no sights to the silver lips; no warmth from the gold.

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by ChaoticDeath » Mon Jul 28, 2003 1:37 am

True, true. But the only thing I'm afraid of is that when Median and CW-AT comes out, my mod will just get trampled on for them :-|. So i guess I just gotta hope for one person ;). :roll:

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Mon Jul 28, 2003 2:23 pm

[quote=ChaoticDeath";p="117472"]True, true. But the only thing I'm afraid of is that when Median and CW-AT comes out, my mod will just get trampled on for them :-|. So i guess I just gotta hope for one person ;). :roll:[/quote]

Don't worry about your project 'being trampled' by others ChaoticDeath, there is always room for all mods ;)

WarWolf
Paladin

Post by WarWolf » Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:58 pm

Did i already mention that im waiting for the Runewords to be finished? Im so damn bored here and I managed to wait nearly 2 weeks kick this Frog Sig guy in his back and tell him to finish those Runewords!!! :cry:

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by ChaoticDeath » Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:18 pm

yea, yea, i know, i apologize. I havent seen FirEFroG in a LOOONG time now, so I might PM him or e-mail him soon ;). Sory for the delay of runewords. But in the meantime, I've been working on EOP:TFT :D.

Return to “Corrupted Death”