FUTURE skills (1.10)

Information and updates for the mod Corrupted Death. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

No votes

Total votes: 0

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: FUTURE skills (1.10)

Post by ChaoticDeath » Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:17 pm

Just added the Dancing Swords skill to the necro ;).
-A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.

Faeranicus

Post by Faeranicus » Sat Jun 14, 2003 6:02 pm

I was thinking about a few of the druid skills, and maybe instead of Nihilathak, you could use Frozenstein (keeping the druid more animalistic).

And maybe instead of blood raven, you could use Rakanishu! So that way, you'd be teching and not shapeshifting into another humanoid type.

Example :

Lvl 1 Skill : Rakanishu
Lvl 6 Skill : Warped Shaman
Last edited by Faeranicus on Sat Jun 14, 2003 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

imtrendy+soru

Post by imtrendy+soru » Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:55 pm

one mod i played chaged inner sight to a + dmg% aurora was cool

Rattlecage
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by Rattlecage » Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:38 pm

I suggest you make it so that the druid's elemental skills are actually able to kill things. Cripes, i have trouble killing fallen in act1 normal with Firestorm! I suggest you give the druid a couple of combat skills to use while NOT in wear-form to add more variety to game play.
No beating heart I felt. I brought no sights to the silver lips; no warmth from the gold.

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by ChaoticDeath » Sun Jul 06, 2003 1:33 am

Hmmmmm. These skills will NOT be in a future version of Corrupted Death any longer. They will be in my new upcoming mod for 1.10. And I'm going to change the Druid shapeshift skills so they fit apropriately with the mod ;).
-A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.

Fingerzam

Post by Fingerzam » Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:30 am

i have some skill suggestion's (some i have already told you on irc)

Arch-Mage Nova: a tri elemental nova, that deals damage I. E. like this:
If normal nova would have 800 lightning dmg, Arch-Mage Nova will have 200 fire 200 cold and 200 lightning, it will recive bonuses from all masteries, like fire mastery increases fire damage and so on( the cold duration should be pretty short (like 1-2 seconds) so that cold damage would be for dealing cold damage, not for slowing enemies and dealing other dmg's at same time)

Poison Cloud: Necromancer aura that repleaces poison nova:
u carry a poison cloud with u and it will deal serious poison dmg every 2 seconds ( would have mana cost )

Spirit Star: havent made this 100% ready yet in my mind but ill put this here still:
a bone spirit replacing skill or assasin chrage up skill, if nec skill it will be like bonespirit but when it hits a target it releases 8 bone spears like star (like "*") with 1-2 radius, if its a asn charge up then the third charge will release 8 of these spirits like "*" star

well, this isnt a skill but ill post it in here too, a suggestion for skill/unique item (bow):
using day/night abilities it would shoot freezing arrows on day time and immolation arrows on night time; also a frenzy/zeal casting set would be cool to have different skills on night and day

Return to “Corrupted Death”