Zy-El 4.6 developement

Information and updates for the Zy-El mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: d2vern, Kato

seomaster9

Zy-El 4.6 developement

Post by seomaster9 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:23 am

Hello!

The creators are no longer engaged in this mod, so I decided to continue its development myself.
The project will be open source, if you want to join the development - write to the Discord.

Download the latest version here: https://newzyel.blogspot.com/
Works only with D2SE, installation instructions from the link above.

If you have questions or found a bug - write here or in the Discord. https://discord.gg/5PK5Z9N

Short video-readme:
https://youtu.be/k7kP7f7dhHo

Changes:
1) The player starts with the Newbee Box (+ hp + mana + damage) and a narrow talisman. They need to be combined in a cube to get initial bonuses

2) Instead of the collector, now Point Booster and Gold Booster. With their help, you can endlessly pump your talismans using the following recipe:
Charm + Point (Gold) Booster + Demon Box = add bonus to Charm
Demon Box while retaining you can use it endlessly.
The recipe only works on Charm!

Switching mode:
Gold Booster === >> Point Booster
Point Booster === >> Gold Booster

It is necessary to have gold in the chest or Cubepoints in the collector. In total, the game adds 400 Demon Box, each gives its bonus for pumping and each requires a different number of gold (or Cubepoints) for activation - from 10 thousand to 2 million.
Demon Box can be knocked out of monsters. Chance: 0.1 - 20%, depending on the rarity of the monster.
Point Booster also works as a collector - it can be loaded with any stones / runes / scrolls / rings, etc. to get Cubepoints.
3) The collector can no longer be used for upgrading and retrieving items. Now it works only in the mode of swallowing and pumping in combination with Demon box.
4) The drop is removed: fragments of the Zy-El scroll, Treasure maps, fragments of posters.
5) Difficulty of monsters on Nightmare / Hell has been increased.
Recommended damage: Nightmare - 700 000, Hell - 5 000 000.
Increased the total spawn of monsters by 15%.
6) Gold autopickup is added

Minor changes:
1) All the heroes are added the initial spell AutoAttack - automatic tracking and attack of monsters (only works for normal attacks)
2) A new recipe for Charm of Making (removed cube scrolls:
3 x [Standard Gem] + 3 x [Elixir] + [rar Charm] + [rar Jewel] -> [Minor Charm of Making]
3) Added to Firestorm, Charged Bolt and Teeth. Now, they are supplemented by 20% weapon damage, attack modifiers (eg manasteal)
4) The druid's bear is no longer immortal. Also removed the hidden damage with poison on the Assasin skills - now they deal normal damage.
5) Inserting runed words into excellent items with holes for their resale is no longer relevant - their price is reduced.

Known bugs:
1) Thorns damage sometimes stops working. While it is not clear why. The solution is to take out and insert back into the inventory the item that Thorns gives.

sorry for my english, I do not use it too often)

KHAYOSSUS
Portugal

Re: Zy-El 4.6 developement

Post by KHAYOSSUS » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:07 am

good work,keep it the good work

jryan4

Post by jryan4 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:22 am

Can i get an invite to the discord? It says invite expired.

tzvear

Post by tzvear » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:33 pm

can we port our characters from 4.4 or 4.5 and if so would they work? (and how about plugy stashes)

KHAYOSSUS
Portugal

Post by KHAYOSSUS » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:20 am

Cant download it.

Rupar

Post by Rupar » Thu May 02, 2019 12:46 pm

Hi. Can you fix the linkes so we can try 4.6

Chiron
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Crusader
Ukraine

Post by Chiron » Sun May 12, 2019 12:21 pm

Men, there is v.4.8 alive already)

http://allaboutzyel.forum2x2.ru/f23-forum- here you can check diiferent versions of ZyEl mod//

Guardian Angel
Belgium

Post by Guardian Angel » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:44 pm

Didn't mean to reopen a possibly dead post.. but I'm a huge fan of the D2 Zy-el mod and now with the upcoming release of D2 Ressurected I was wondering if there were plans to bring out a Zy-el mod again?

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Post by Myhrginoc » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:12 pm

I don't think Kato returned since the days we turned out v4.4c. Also, since there were code changes this won't be ported over to D2R unless Blizzard has a change of heart.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Return to “Zy-El: Trial by Fire”