TAB locks up game

Information and updates for the Zy-El mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: d2vern, Kato

MelodyLee

TAB locks up game

Post by MelodyLee » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Whenever I try to turn the map on (tab) the game locks up. This happens with all characters. Does anyone know why this is and what I can do about it???

Thanks

Edit - same thing happens when I try to exit game. Not understanding this at all.

Hellwolf_36
Champion of the Light

Re: TAB locks up game

Post by Hellwolf_36 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:23 am

Are you using the D2SE Mod Manager?

If you are, the Glide plugin for it is a tad bit buggy as loading the automap bugs it out and other bad things along the lines happen.

To resolve this, I usually just restart the PC.

MelodyLee

Post by MelodyLee » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Thanks Hellwolf. It took several reboots but the game finally stabilized.

timmermac
Paladin
United States of America

Post by timmermac » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:44 pm

There's also an option to use D3D with D2SE. Unless you have a good video card, Glide slows everything down way too much for the game to be playable.
I'd like to apologize in advance for anything that I may say or do that could be construed as offensive as I slowly go NUTS. - Colonel O'Neill

I'm telling you, Teal'c. If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna' lose it.
"Lose it. " It means, "Go crazy. " "Nuts. " "Insane. " "Bonzo. " "No longer in possession of one's faculties. " "Three fries short of a Happy Meal. " "Wacko. "

Return to “Zy-El: Trial by Fire”