Visions of Valor, version 1.70 now available.

Information and updates for the Visions of Valor mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
AngstMerchant
Paladin

Visions of Valor, version 1.70 now available.

Post by AngstMerchant » Mon Mar 03, 2003 5:28 pm

Visions of Valor version 1.70 is now available in .mpq format. This version features new game menu screens, some more new quest animations and I took the time to repair some animations that I accidently dithered (which basically destroys them for use in act 4). Erroneously dithered monsters are next so be looking for those repairs in the next release.

Cheers!!
Jay
You should be having Visions. . .

Visions of Valor skin for Diablo II: Lord of Destruction v. 1.10 coming soon.

DDDiablo
Forum Regular
Angel

Re: Visions of Valor, version 1.70 now available.

Post by DDDiablo » Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:46 am

Looks great! Keep up the great work!

rtcm

Post by rtcm » Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:31 pm

I've been surfing the site for this mod, and i found it very interesting. I havent tried it yet cause im downloading it.

From what i've seen it seems really cool, and if i understood correctly it only changes graphics right?

So i'd like to ask it it can be played with other mods, thus having the cool animations while still playing other mods.

To the modder: just keep on improving as you see fit man, cause you've got one nice and original mod in hands.
RTCm.

puppyerik

Post by puppyerik » Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:15 am

[quote=rtcm";p="76782"]I've been surfing the site for this mod, and i found it very interesting. I havent tried it yet cause im downloading it.

From what i've seen it seems really cool, and if i understood correctly it only changes graphics right?

So i'd like to ask it it can be played with other mods, thus having the cool animations while still playing other mods.

To the modder: just keep on improving as you see fit man, cause you've got one nice and original mod in hands.[/quote]
You can probably use it with other mods, I know you can use it with regular bnet. And I've been doing that ever since i found this mod. :)
I hate emoticons. Oh, and I'm back. Heh.

Har'lea'quinn
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Post by Har'lea'quinn » Sun May 11, 2003 7:40 am

Just a minor fyi : The shadow setting for the King Leoric/Iron Golem is still set to on. It appears that the animation you converted for it contains both the anim shadow and the shadow(switchable in monstats text) from Blizz.

I'm not sure if you had noted this and/or intended this as a fix when you altered the ditherings for the anim's. Either way, hope it helps...:)

Very nice mod btw :mrgreen:
"SEE all evil, HEAR all evil, SPEAK no evil."
-Me

The 6th Age of Incandescence

the daeth of rats

Post by the daeth of rats » Sat May 31, 2003 3:39 am

you cant use it with other mods because they have you replace the file that thismod modifys and also sometimes others to, which means that you can have only one or the other at a time
SQUEAK

Return to “Visions of Valor”