Anyone heard from rav3n lately?

The mod developer has closed this project and moved on to Blackened.
Xenobi
Paladin

Anyone heard from rav3n lately?

Post by Xenobi » Mon May 05, 2003 4:19 am

Seriously, the last time he was here was the 19th. And his last post was the 4th of april, a month ago. He just logged on and right off of MSN before I could message him. Lets hope this doesnt turn into another story like crusades :\
Whenever my character is having trouble, I reset the game, but what happens to that world I reset? It's only a virtual world I realize, but thoughts turn into reality, and I fear that the world I abandoned was overcome by evil...

KroniK
Retired staff
Paladin

Re: Anyone heard from rav3n lately?

Post by KroniK » Tue May 06, 2003 10:23 am

I'm starting to get seriously worried. The DoomsDay mod has a lot of potential, I'd hate to see it get wasted, indeed, just like Crusades.
Have you tried e-mailing him Xenobi?
Let's just hope all will be well, like I said, this mod has too much potential to be dropped out.
"They say ignorance is bliss ... They're wrong"

Xenobi
Paladin

Post by Xenobi » Tue May 06, 2003 12:53 pm

Well last time I talked to him (the 25th or 26th i think) he said he was having trouble with a few bugs. I told him to post his problems on the fourms and he said yeah I will, then he logged off 5 mins later, and didnt even log into the fourms.
Whenever my character is having trouble, I reset the game, but what happens to that world I reset? It's only a virtual world I realize, but thoughts turn into reality, and I fear that the world I abandoned was overcome by evil...

KroniK
Retired staff
Paladin

Post by KroniK » Tue May 06, 2003 1:05 pm

Hmm, very strange, I hope everything's ok

Xenobi
Paladin

Post by Xenobi » Sun May 11, 2003 2:37 am

Meh it just happened again :\. As soon as I messaged him, boom. Offline. This is starting to get weird.

KroniK
Retired staff
Paladin

Post by KroniK » Mon May 26, 2003 7:27 pm

This is starting to get scary. Anyway, I'm kinda tired of waiting for DD, I moved on with Valhalla.

Xenobi
Paladin

Post by Xenobi » Tue May 27, 2003 3:02 am

I talked to him the other day, but briefly. Problem is, I was too messed up to remember what he said...lol.

Useless_Ally
Paladin

Post by Useless_Ally » Tue May 27, 2003 4:19 am

i remember looking at the site in january, and seeing the release date set as 3rd week of february. i remember how excited i was about all these new items, some of them with neat stats and bonuses.

sadly, ive lost interest in doomsday and drifted to yet another mod, this time zy-el
+ Useless_Ally +
SC:BW's renowned Sniper

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Tue May 27, 2003 8:32 am

I would guess that he is busy with either real life or making the mod. Also, have in mind that 1.10 is around the corner and maybe he is just waiting for that.

Useless_Ally
Paladin

Post by Useless_Ally » Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:41 pm

well, you DO gotta assume that its easier to not show up at all on the forums, rather than appear once in a while just to tell you that the mod will be delayed.
+ Useless_Ally +
SC:BW's renowned Sniper

Return to “DoomsDay”