::: THE WEEKLY FEEDBACK ::: Bauldurs Gate mod

This forum is exclusively for members to give feedback on the Keep's mod reviews as well for posting your own. NOTICE: Forum temporarily closed down for "renovations".

Moderator: Maxx Power

No votes

Total votes: 0

Maxx Power
Champion of the Light

::: THE WEEKLY FEEDBACK ::: Bauldurs Gate mod

Post by Maxx Power » Mon Jan 27, 2003 8:12 pm

Come and discuss the Bauldurs Gate mod, all version. As usual, flaming will not be tolerated, and mod makers try not to post up too much on the subject :)

noELrunes
Champion of the Light

Re: ::: THE WEEKLY FEEDBACK ::: Bauldurs Gate mod

Post by noELrunes » Mon Jan 27, 2003 8:39 pm

I liked the mod, I wish RicFaith and Sub would continue working on it. We have to accept the fact that real life came to play.

viewtopic.php?t=7876

best part I Liked is the about it is the revamped characters (necro, sorc that I know of)

I don't really find anything bad about this mod, except the fact that I've played vanilla d2 for about 2 years, so the beginning quests to build up your character gets kind of tedious.

Eisead
Champion of the Light

Re: ::: THE WEEKLY FEEDBACK ::: Bauldurs Gate mod

Post by Eisead » Mon Jan 27, 2003 8:46 pm

Ahh, Baldurs Gate, the mod that drug me into the world of hexing and text files.

I would have to say its alot of fun to play, but it has alot in common with villina d2. As in it was pushed out to quickly. There are alot of little bugs and balance issues. For one, if you want to power your way through the game in close to 10 hours, make a trapper. If you want to Power your way through it in 12-20 hours with pride make a Martial Artist. :mrgreen:

But aside from that, it also appears to be dead because the modders have moved one witch is never good for bussiness. A good mod, one of the better ones. Still needs some work though.

Return to “Mod Reviews”