PSD - SkillTree Backgrounds

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
Lurix
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light
Bulgaria

PSD - SkillTree Backgrounds

Post by Lurix » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:38 pm

Greetings,

After a discussion on the Discord server today, I'd like to share with the community something I've been using a few weeks ago, while working on a side "Project" :P

What is it?
This is a .psd file that allows you to customize the SkillTrees with ease.
When I'm saying customize I'm reffering to the postions of - Borders of Skill Icons, Arrows connecting Skill Icons, and position of the Close Buttons.

How to use it?
On the image below you can see a preview of the layers included. All you need to do is make the layers you need visible.
The layers are organised in folders, and follow a certain logic which is really not hard to understand (said me).
I'm not sure if I need to say this but do not delete any layers, only make them visible/invisible depending on what you are looking for.

The .psd file is using Vanilla styled windows, but if you have your own you can always use them as well (just copy those to the "BlankPages" folder).

Download
:arrow: ClickMe

The .zip file contains:
GIF files of blank Top, Mid, Bot and Back pages as there was people asking for these as well ;)
The .psd file I was talking about above :idea:
D2PAL for Photoshop - use this when saving your files to gif format :D (This was downloaded from the Keep's filecenter, just saving you searching if you don't have it)

Finalle
I really hope someone will find this as usefull as I did..
The only downside to this is that Photoshop is not free software, but there is still people out there using it.

Happy modding..

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”