[Plugin Release] Leekun's Planescape Torment Creatures Pack

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
ocarinas

[Plugin Release] Leekun's Planescape Torment Creatures Pack

Post by ocarinas » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:56 pm

Leekun's Planescape Torment Creatures Pack 2.0

This is not a continued version of the previous pack (1.0) but a standalone one, so you don't need to download the previous version.
In this version, I decided to redo every units from scratch to be sure they're in best quality both the images and center offsets.
The packs come with GIF and DCC and no COF yet, you will have to make it yourself
There are a total of 95 unique units in the pack, which includes 99% unit animations, the remaining 1% is just event animations that are practically useless because they only have 1 direction so they're not include in the pack.
As for critter units with color variant, unfortunately I only did 1 color variant per unit, because I couldn't find any wills in myself to go through 50+ unique color variants. So I did 1 variant with colors based on their own portrait in their game instead

Lady Isabelle
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
United States of America

Re: [Plugin Release] Leekun's Planescape Torment Creatures Pack

Post by Lady Isabelle » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:11 pm

Ooo thank you!

Magiczny
Poland

Re: [Plugin Release] Leekun's Planescape Torment Creatures Pack

Post by Magiczny » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:17 am

gj!
:blizzspin: Join my group on facebook.com https://www.facebook.com/groups/D2lodmodding/ :blizzspin:

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”