D2Non - Hellfire II Update

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
Truedat775
United States of America

D2Non - Hellfire II Update

Post by Truedat775 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:18 pm

Hey guys, I've been receiving a lot of backlash from the PK admins because they won't endorse my game. Apparently they look at some of the features available to Veteran players as cheating or against the rules, for example, level 50 Rangers and Corsairs will have a passive ability called Widescan, which will reveal the map for them in some areas. I've been treated unfairly on these forums and on discord. Hellfire II will be available on my website. If you wish to become a listed member and have access to Hellfire II downloads, it will cost 69.99 USD. If you can't afford a membership, I left a link to request a password for the download, and you will be placed on the guest section of the website.

(Link removed due to ToS violation)

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Re: D2Non - Hellfire II Update

Post by Necrolis » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:39 pm

Let's make a few things clear:
1. You recieved no flack from either kingpin or I for the features of your mod or your mod itself.
2. You were banned from Discord (after being warned) but not the forums.
3. The reason for your ban was violations of the Discord rules, in particular you were extremely rude and aggressive towards multiple members. You had been warned multiple times and chose not to heed those warnings and continue your behavior.
4. Your post now breaks our site rules by involving money, as such I have removed the link to your site.

A lot of what you feel is "unfair treatment" is the consequences of not reading the rules and becoming hostile when those same rules are enforced against you. Had you PM'd one of the admins or mods first, you would have found this out without the need for an official warning for violating the Terms of Service.
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Kieran
Senior Moderator
Angel
Great Britain

Hand-picked

Post by Kieran » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:49 pm

Tl;dr

Please buy my mod.

I'm not as polite as Nec,

Just ban this guy already

Edit:

Even when you buy it...

sad times

Lectem
France

Post by Lectem » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:49 pm

Really, I don't want to be offensive but do you really think anybody would pay 69.99USD to reach your Member page which only contains the following:
Download
Hellfire II - Origins of Silence (Coming Soon)
McDonald's The Mod (Coming Soon)
And can be reached in 30seconds by anybody without paying ?
Really... This is just plain scam at this level, and I think you should be banned.

Truedat775
United States of America

Post by Truedat775 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:01 pm

I put alot of work into this, if you're willing to pay, you can do so and I'll list you as a member. AlphA likes my project, you guys are the chump change of the universe.

Truedat775
United States of America

Post by Truedat775 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:05 pm

Necrolis wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:39 pm
Let's make a few things clear:
1. You recieved no flack from either kingpin or I for the features of your mod or your mod itself.
2. You were banned from Discord (after being warned) but not the forums.
3. The reason for your ban was violations of the Discord rules, in particular you were extremely rude and aggressive towards multiple members. You had been warned multiple times and chose not to heed those warnings and continue your behavior.
4. Your post now breaks our site rules by involving money, as such I have removed the link to your site.

A lot of what you feel is "unfair treatment" is the consequences of not reading the rules and becoming hostile when those same rules are enforced against you. Had you PM'd one of the admins or mods first, you would have found this out without the need for an official warning for violating the Terms of Service.
I was never aggressive towards anyone, I have no idea what you are referring to, we might have had a disagreement but I never escalated anything beyond anything. I have no no idea what you are referring to.

If remember, you and Kingpin were helping me out?
Last edited by Truedat775 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lectem
France

Post by Lectem » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:07 pm

Just to make it clear, I don't think anybody's going to buy a password in cleartext in your html page (that's a friendly advice)

Nizari
Site Admin
Paladin
Poland

Post by Nizari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:09 pm

This is going ridiculous. You remind me of a Polish guy that was selling his mod + a copy of d2 on a cd's on our kind of ebay, for an equivalent of about 15€, saying he sells his work.

No one one us said we don't like your project. We don't like the way you behave and believe me, no one on earth would.

Truedat775
United States of America

Post by Truedat775 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:11 pm

Wow, I didn't know you guys were so upset. Look at mister html expert, if you don't pay respect in $69.99 you should be ashamed of yourself.

Truedat775
United States of America

Post by Truedat775 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:12 pm

Why should I even upload it now, maybe I'll cancel it because, the way you spoiled gamers behave, you want everything spoonfed to you.
Last edited by Truedat775 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Truedat775
United States of America

Post by Truedat775 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:16 pm

Guys, I put a link up for a free download, just request a password and say you are from PK and I'll give you one.

Nizari
Site Admin
Paladin
Poland

Post by Nizari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:24 pm

This is enough, I'm ending this circus right here.
This topic will be locked. If anyone from the staff wants to add anything, they can easily do it.

You will be banned for 2 weeks due to your behavior and violation of our ToS. Take it as a final warning, because next time these 2 weeks will turn into infinity. I hope you will change your ways.

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”