Sorry . Thank you all .

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Sorry . Thank you all .

Post by prodigypm » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:01 am

Hello people ,
I've been here for a lot of time , firstly as a reader , then a proud member of this community . I thank you all for your patience with me all these years . And I grow roots in the Diablo community which is more than just a game for all of us . The industry made us friends and treat each other friendly and equally . That was gaming for me all these years .
However , Im 23 and my time gets more and more limited . And in the end of the day family , friends , my relationship and university are far more superior than gaming . That said with all my respect I will limit my time with Diablo and all other games . I will be around and help when I can , but playing will not be my priority anymore .

People here where extremly friendly to me and all these years I've been thankful whanever or not I was showing it . Thank you , all members and friends here .
Moderators that are active or not , remember you are artists , your imaginations and creativity made us love Diablo and be together not only here at the Keep , but worldwide . Your work is all that made this community what it was , and what it is today . Thank you . Its been a fun 15 years.

This is my way to say I retire .

See ya around ,
Prodigy
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Xibalba
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Re: Sorry . Thank you all .

Post by Xibalba » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:15 am

Good luck on your life :)
Life is too short to drive boring cars.

luj1

Post by luj1 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:48 pm

ditto!

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:25 pm

we gonna miss ya man...good luck with studies and life!!!
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”