D2Multires reversing

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
zabulus

D2Multires reversing

Post by zabulus » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:00 am

I have begun to reverse code for D2MultiRes dll. But I have no experience in d2 modding, so many of things I can't reverse. I can send my solution with my reversed code and .idb file for d2multires.dll. Does anyone can help me with this one? Does anyone need this?

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Re: D2Multires reversing

Post by Necrolis » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:25 am

Technically you shouldn't really be reversing this 'plugin', however, if you get the ok from onyx(or sluggy, the creator...) I can give you a hand with the d2 side, seeing as a lot of people wanted this ported to other versions
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

zabulus

Post by zabulus » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:48 am

Sluggy missed for year. I don't see the point why he didn't opened the source of plug-in when he went out from modding. Opening the source will improve plug-in,

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:20 pm

zabulus" wrote:Sluggy missed for year. I don't see the point why he didn't opened the source of plug-in when he went out from modding. Opening the source will improve plug-in,
yeah, it would have helped a lot, but it also would have helped all the bnet hackers too
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by onyx » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:03 pm

zabulus" wrote:I don't see the point why he didn't opened the source of plug-in when he went out from modding. Opening the source will improve plug-in,
This isn't up to you to decide, it's up to the author. Thread closed.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”