Heeeeerrrreeeesss Noobie

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
BuZd

Heeeeerrrreeeesss Noobie

Post by BuZd » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:44 pm

:n00b:

Im am a complete rookie at moddin diablo and i am goin to give it a try I have modded oblivion and a couple other games and i have done scripting creating games and editing games so i have a basic understanding........But i jus wanted to announce my arrival and if i get caught up i hope one of ya can help

Borgin
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by Borgin » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:01 am

You can find a lot of good information just by using the forum search feature, for starters. A lot of times, someone has already had the same problem you're having.

Start by reading the Newbie Guide, it's a good place to start. I'd suggest hooking yourself up with the fixed .txts released by Nefarius, they'll save you a bit of headache down the line.

Beyond that, just have fun. We are a helpful bunch for the most part, and relatively prompt as well.

Good luck in your modding endeavors! :)

--Borgin

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Moved

Post by kingpin » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:30 am

*This topic has been moved from General Mod Making to Member Announcements*

BuZd

Post by BuZd » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:51 am

Thanks ive got plenty of ideas lined up but to make them come to life is gon be a looong road filled with headaches from what i see just like moddin anything but the reward is much worth it and sorry for postin in the wrong forum! :mrgreen:

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”