My First Post (I've been lurking for years!!)

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
Gebnar

My First Post (I've been lurking for years!!)

Post by Gebnar » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:33 am

Well... I guess my first order of business is to say hi....

"Hello everyone! My name is ***** ******* but you can call me Gebnar."

Ok, that's taken care of. Now I can get on to the fun. First of all, I must warn all of you that due to the rather secluded and lonely lifestyle I lead, I may be a bit long-winded whenever I do come out of hiding. To compensate for this, I offer you excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling. At least reading my long posts won't be a pain...

Next order of business:

I feel compelled to extend my eternal gratitude to all the hosts, mods, and members of these forums. In the two and some years that I have lurked here, I have never been unable to find the answers I seek (at least when they are relevant to Diablo II modding...)

And Finally, I have come out of my dark, secluded existence for a purpose. I wish to add to the collective wisdom, knowledge, and abilities of this most excellent community. I have been working on a **MOD**
In fact, this mod is several years in the making, and nowhere near completion. I have restarted from scratch several times and I believe I am finally closing in on the true purpose of my mod.

But enough of that... I've lurked here long enough to know which forum the rest of that discussion belongs in. I'll post it just as soon as I finish typing it all out.....

Blessings to all and

Happy Easter!

- Gebnar :)
Freedom is an illusion we all seek to achieve.

Reality dictates that we are all slaves to something.

If you're reading this then my best guess is that you're a slave to Diablo II..............(Aren't we all?)

fras
Paladin

Re: My First Post (I've been lurking for years!!)

Post by fras » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:50 pm

Hey, nice to see you come out of the shadows well i hope you have a good stay at PK and hope you stay for a long time
Working on a mod its a LAWL Production

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”