READ: New rules for the Member Announcements Forum

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

READ: New rules for the Member Announcements Forum

Post by Alkalund » Mon Jul 08, 2002 1:10 am

First: if you're a newbie, Welcome to the Phrozenkeep Forums! If you want to introduce yourself, this forum is the place to do it :)

Now, an announcement to all members of the keep: as you may have noticed we have a new forum here at the keep, called Non-Hosted Mods. Quoting the forum description:
This forum allows mod makers who don't have their site hosted at the Keep to discuss their mod.
That is our new place to discuss the development of non-hosted mods here at the keep.

While Member Announcements is a forum mainly to announce Mod and Patch releases only, here are other subjects allowed at Member Announcements:

1) New members can introduce themselves.
2) Returning old members can use the forum to say Hi, I'm back! :)
3) A member's retirement from modding
4) Announcing invitations to participate in a beta test
5) Do Mod Trivias, as Joel did with his Cabal Wars mod here
6) Announcements of plugins, member websites and mod websites

I am going to move all active threads about the development of mods here to the Non-Hosted Mods forum; if you can't find where your thread is, it was probably moved there, so go check it out ;)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, PhrozenHeart, jbouley, or any of the Senior Moderators of the keep.

You can reach the new forum by clicking here.

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Sun Jul 21, 2002 11:25 pm

This thread was edited to reflect the name change in this forum. Visitor Announcements will from now on be known as Member Announcements.

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”