Mod Updates

Information and updates for the Belize's Revenge mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

No votes

Total votes: 0

DDDiablo
Forum Regular
Angel

Mod Updates

Post by DDDiablo » Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:07 am

I'm just putting up some news.

The Lord of Dark Beast is now fully operational. There are nothing wrong with it(that I could detect).

Also, Meet the New SuperUnique: Leader. A great Demon that shakes the ground, and with each attack, summons a random enemy from the level. It has high life, resists, blocking, Ac, low cold penaty and is unleechable. It's also very fast. The Catch? It drops a Set, 3 items, first item in normal, second in NM, etc. All 3 items are also quest items.

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: Mod Updates

Post by Alkalund » Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:52 am

This new superunique sounds really cool ;) As a tip, please don't make it shake the ground too often... this can have disastrous consequences, the most serious being eye pain; I experienced that while playing an earlier build of Demon Trip 2, in an area where the screen was constantly shaking. Unplayable.

And I hope to read the storyline later, but it is too big for me to read it the way it should be read now :-|

DDDiablo
Forum Regular
Angel

Re: Mod Updates

Post by DDDiablo » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:16 am

Thanks Alkalund.

But the shaking is part of the challenge. If you kill them fast, it should be ok. But It can get bad. There are 21 monsters in the pack, each spawns monsters with each attack. It is very easy to get boxed in and not escape. It is also very easy to die with the shaking. However, if you don't kill the monsters fast, they will shake, shake, and shake. IT will drive you crazy.

There are only 3 solutions to this. Escape and quit. TP out(if you can), jump out, or teleport(not by the time I'm finished, no more teleport) out. The best one is the first one. You'll usually be stunned so you can't do anything.

Location of the Leader: Some cave in Act 1. hehe.
Of course, more extensive update on the monsters page.

Return to “Belize's Revenge”