More troubles...not fully installed?

Nefarius and Vendanna are missing in action, and this forum is closed until either one returns.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Halo-X

More troubles...not fully installed?

Post by Halo-X » Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:54 pm

After going through every level of the sewers un Lut Gholein, in Act 2, I haven't found Radament. I even clicked on some of the walls to see if he was hidden somewhere..to no avail.

Also, The Halls of the Dead (where you're supposed to find the Horadric Cube) only has one level, instead of three.

Did you move where these quests are supposed to be completed at? or is the mod not fully installed?
:veryconfused:
When your body dies, it falls into the Earth.

When your mind dies, it falls into Insanity.

When your soul dies, it falls into Oblivion.

Vendanna
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Re: More troubles...not fully installed?

Post by Vendanna » Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:30 pm

Halo-X";p="112527" wrote:After going through every level of the sewers un Lut Gholein, in Act 2, I haven't found Radament. I even clicked on some of the walls to see if he was hidden somewhere..to no avail.

Also, The Halls of the Dead (where you're supposed to find the Horadric Cube) only has one level, instead of three.

Did you move where these quests are supposed to be completed at? or is the mod not fully installed?
:veryconfused:
the horadric cube is not in the halls of the dead, and yes, we moved raddy on this mod (he also has different name I think)

I think you can find information about that quest on previous threads of this forum ;)
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."

Black Omen's production

Return to “The Stairway to Oblivion”