Spooky Items

Nefarius and Vendanna are missing in action, and this forum is closed until either one returns.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Rob

Spooky Items

Post by Rob » Sat Jun 28, 2003 5:13 am

Ok so far I have a spooky ring and a spooky sheild. Aside from having high level requirements, what do they do?
I skate, but I am not a sk8tR boi...do not confuse me again.

Vendanna
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Re: Spooky Items

Post by Vendanna » Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:22 pm

Rob";p="109437" wrote:Ok so far I have a spooky ring and a spooky sheild. Aside from having high level requirements, what do they do?
nothing, that mod is a curse mod that makes them only be good to rip off the merchants npc on the game :D

it will also make a nice rare item with good mods a not that good if the Spooky mod appears on the rare.
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."

Black Omen's production

Rob

Post by Rob » Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:18 am

Is it the same with a "Of Bitterness" suffix? Because I have collected a lot of spoky items and I didn't know if they would give a special bonus if all used or somehting.....having a bitter or spooky character would be slightly funny and would be worth giving some kind of bonus I think.
I skate, but I am not a sk8tR boi...do not confuse me again.

Vendanna
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Post by Vendanna » Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:27 am

hmm no.

think on them like the Diablo I bad suffix that can appear on a item.

of course if you want to wear that, as you wish, but they will not give special bonuses ;)

the idea was of course the same I had when I played vanilla LoD and I buy all my items with the great wyrm suffix (all blue) or the +life ones (mammoth or greather) that only maked me look nice :lol:

a note, when I was playing this mod, the spooky items gaved good gold when you sell them. (but until I finish exams I can't continue with it) :(
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."

Black Omen's production

Return to “The Stairway to Oblivion”