A few questions: Ama skills, rune words, unique items

Nefarius and Vendanna are missing in action, and this forum is closed until either one returns.
Yonder
Champion of the Light

A few questions: Ama skills, rune words, unique items

Post by Yonder » Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:54 pm

Hi all,

first of all: Very nice mod! I've been playing for a few days now, and I have a lot of fun. It's pretty challenging, but not too hard, especially for the amazone.

Now my questions:
I've just reached clvl 42 and have unlocked Phantom Bolt & Infernal Arrow. Is anyone experienced with these skills? Is it useful to invest points in them?

Are the rune words from LoD disabled? If so, what are there any other? Except from the 5 Nefarius posted here? IMHO it's pretty pointless to try to discover rune words by trial & error.

Is there a list of unique items anywhere? I'd like to know that to have a goal for gambling.

Nefarius, thx & respect for this fine mod!
Last edited by Yonder on Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
About Diablo Mods ---> www.yonder.de/es

Vendanna
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Re: A few questions: Ama skills, rune words, unique items

Post by Vendanna » Mon Apr 21, 2003 11:02 pm

Yonder";p="91603" wrote:Hi all,

first of all: Very nice mod! I've been playing for a few days now, and I have a lot of fun. It's pretty challenging, but not too hard, especially for the amazone.
yup I find amazon is still very powerful character, but at least is not as powerful as vanilla lod.
Now my questions:
I've just reached clvl 42 and have unlocked Phantom Bolt & Infernal Arrow. Is anyone experienced with these skills? Is it useful to invest points in them?
one of them if I remember well does burning damage so it will give you no experience if the monster die burned, of course is a good skill to take down monsters since is unresistible (I think is the phantom one) and you still can try to score the killer blow with other skill.
Are the rune words from LoD disabled? If so, what are there any other? Except from the 5 Nefarius posted here? IMHO it's pretty pointless to try to discover rune words by trial & error.
[spoiler] try them, who knows :roll: [/spoiler]
Is there a list of unique items anywhere? I'd like to know that to have a goal for gambling.

Nefarius, thx & respect for this fine mod!
you can put the unique items you find on the forum (I think is on the items thread) don't forget to add the bonuses and names with the tag [(Spoiler] mods on item and name [(/Spoiler] without "(" to don't ruin the fun in discover them for other players ;)
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."

Black Omen's production

Yonder
Champion of the Light

Post by Yonder » Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:30 am

Thx Vendanna :)

In the meantime I found out myself about the LoD rune words. Actually the first one I tried was Ral-Tal-Ort. (It didn't work due to the fact I confused the order of runes ;))

About the skills: I think I go for a hybrid amazon. Physical damage from Multishot + Critical + Pierce and magical damage from Lightning Fury + Pierce. At the moment she's doing fine, just having killed Andariel on Nightmare. :)

[quote=Vendanna";p="91626"]...you can put the unique items you find on the forum (I think is on the items thread)[/quote]
Can you plz tell me where this thread is supposed to be? I can't find it.
Last edited by Yonder on Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
About Diablo Mods ---> www.yonder.de/es

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:10 am

It was sticky before, but I removed it because it was underused, it should be on the second page of the forum IIRC.
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

Return to “The Stairway to Oblivion”