duriel plugin update

Information and updates for all Diablo 2 map plugins by deathfile. If you have any questions or suggestions for the plugins, please post them here.
DaRtH_sPiRiT
Paladin

Post by DaRtH_sPiRiT » Thu Oct 31, 2002 3:52 pm

ill d/load Travincal map too, ill check it and if is cool like your duriels chamber plugin ( congrats u made a great work ) ill add it to my mod too, keep working in these great maps :mrgreen:
Fear, fear atrackts fear himself, the strong, the weak, the inocent, the corrupt, fear....fear is my ALLY!!!

deathfile
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by deathfile » Fri Nov 01, 2002 4:33 am

started doing the lut gholein plugin: see a preview of it at http://www.angelfire.com/games5/deathfi ... orters.jpg

edit: ugh, i hate angelfire, it wont update my website :(
try again later i guess.

DaRtH_sPiRiT
Paladin

Post by DaRtH_sPiRiT » Fri Nov 01, 2002 3:32 pm

the image dont shows what happens :?:
Fear, fear atrackts fear himself, the strong, the weak, the inocent, the corrupt, fear....fear is my ALLY!!!

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Fri Nov 01, 2002 9:43 pm

If you copy the URL and paste it in a new browser window, you will be able to see it ;)

Looking good deathfile, quite an interesting idea you had :)

deathfile
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by deathfile » Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:58 am

well i couldnt get the lut gholein one to work like i wanted, so im waiting for someone to answer my question in the tools thread before i can continue with that one. anyway, in the meantime, i made a kurast docks plugin available from the site.

PLEASE NOTE that this is a VERY minor plugin, so dont complain about how boring it is. the duriel one was very complex, the travincal one was relatively minor, and this one is extremely minor. so dont expect too much of it.

Return to “Deathfile's Sanctuary”